Roberto Pereyra (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When he nutmegged the guy the entire stadium screamed "Ole" :lol: @memo

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

The one pick Carlitos was taken out on the line and who was the first one to jump in to defend him?

Pereyra:touched:
:tup: wasnt it amazing to watch this guy live? and while english and other money clubs pay 20M, even 30M for far worse players, what a bargain for 14M this guy will be :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup: wasnt it amazing to watch this guy live? and while english and other money clubs pay 20M, even 30M for far worse players, what a bargain for 14M this guy will be :tuttosport:
It was great to see him among greats like Messi, Di Maria, Tevez, etc. He does well and is getting better at getting into the box for goal chances. :tup:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
When he nutmegged the guy the entire stadium screamed "Ole" :lol: @memo

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

The one pick Carlitos was taken out on the line and who was the first one to jump in to defend him?

Pereyra:touched:
really???? Jajaja, not surprised, probably people from el salvador also screamed....
I think most of the ES people went there to watch messi and co...not our national team xD

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, but a highly entertaining one. I knew it was just a matter of time, but I can still be sad about it.

Much worse, though, is the banning of Aus :depressed

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
really???? Jajaja, not surprised, probably people from el salvador also screamed....
I think most of the ES people went there to watch messi and co...not our national team xD
Believe it or not there were more people sporting ES gear than Argentina. The crowed was definitely pro ES :touched:

BUT that didn't stop the stadium from chanting Messi hoping to see him play.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, but a highly entertaining one. I knew it was just a matter of time, but I can still be sad about it.

Much worse, though, is the banning of Aus :depressed
I am dying to know who it was though. Entertaining? No not really, he was repeating everything you, B_Aus, DP84 and other Marotta worshippers were saying....in a very bad English not so raise suspicion.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Believe it or not there were more people sporting ES gear than Argentina. The crowed was definitely pro ES :touched:

BUT that didn't stop the stadium from chanting Messi hoping to see him play.
I totally belive it!!
S
Ecially when i read that they where booing all the time....i knew it was people from ES

memo

Nov 18, 2005
I'm not sure why but they were exceptionally harsh on Di Maria.
probably most of the people supor barca.........
people from ES supports barca or real like if they where spanish
retarde from my point of view
so , onnes hated him because he was a real player, other ones hate him because he left real.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)