Roberto Mancini - Manager - Manchester City (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Silly about protest against Mancini? Why because hes been a Inter coach? And because he had some comments against us?

Many here think of Inter when hearing Mancinis name, I feel thats unfair. He is neither a former Inter player or a legend in any meaning for them.

He trained them for about 4 seasons and he did alright.

Capello was alot more against Juve in his Roma days, but still he becamed our coach.

Mancini was a juventino as a kid, and he isent the best coach, but still better then most of the coaches we had in the last year, and the ones we could get this summer.

So IF he come give him a chance!!

Muayyad

Dec 4, 2010
But Manicni won in his life .

Won? I could've won 3 Scudettos with Inter between 06-08. And Coppa Italia is barely even a trophy.

A manger who has a squad like Mancini does in Manshitty, and barely finishes in the top four, is not the kind of manger I want to see here. Let alone the EL elimination.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #130
    Impossible to win the league in just one year with Manchester City's new squad.

We however should have finished fourth.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    :p
    why don;t you rate Mazzarri high? he is doing a great job me thinks

Dunno. I feel like this years been a flash in the pan for him. Combination of factors, teams like Roma, Juve not being at their best, guys like Cavani, Lavezzi and co. having a purple patch of a season. Its all making him seem better than he really is. I actually rate Edy Reja more. Mazzari''s never impressesd me in seasons past either. So I'd have to say, overrated this year, because of his position in the table.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    I think people are too hard on Mancini, he built a good team at Inter and Mourinho hardly overshadowed his job in the league. I will admit that he was lacking in Europe however.

Lets face it, our team isn't very attractive to managers anymore and out the bad bunch considered I think Mancini is one of the better options.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    No way in hell. Let him rot in Manchester or better yet with any shithole club in Italy. Going from DN to Mancini is believe it or not a step down.

With our squad we are capable of 4th place. But Citys squad isn't capable of winning PL after one year.
    Nobody asked him that. A CL qualification however is a different story. Hell man, Harry did it in the season just after Spurs escaped relegation and with an average squad. Don't tell me he needs two freakin seasons to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)