Roberto Mancini - Manager - Manchester City (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guidolin is better than Mancini
Perhaps. The only thing stopping me from making that claim is the fact that we haven't seen him at a big club. We need to see what kind of mentality he brings to the table when the stakes are higher as are the expectations.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Guidolin?

I'd imagine his juve to look something like this

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chielllini
Isla Melo Inler Marchisio De Ceglie
Krasic Matri Sanchez

edit: Guidolin's a cheat, twelve players :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventus have chosen the new coach for next season: Roberto Mancini. But this time there is a name shouted from the press, there is a market rumors. The interest is there and is real, as are certain facts. The first contact took place ten days ago, in London: Guild and Nedved on the one hand, the technical part of Jesi. It 'was a cordial meeting in which Mancini, whose future at Manchester City is linked to the FA Cup final and Champions League qualification, technical and financial guarantees requested. It does not claim the millions of Sheikh Mansour, but a recruitment drive level, which can bring Juve at the top, able to compete with everyone. Has not yet started negotiations yet, but Marotta and Guild, at the Scouting Forum, has contacted the agent Giorgio De Giorgis. Mancini, a coach he won three league titles, four Italian Cups and two Italian Super Cups. A track record that does not convince the white fans, who expressed their discontent through social networks in the past the flag of the former Inter Sampdoria.

Meanwhile, he returned to speak, on the official website of Lyon, Michel Bastos, postponing the discussion linked to the future after this season: "I am ready to return to the field, with Toulouse at the weekend or at least next week with Marseille. I want to end well with Lyon at the end of the season will decide what to do. I still have two years of the contract, there have been contacts with Juventus, but it is not the right time to make a decision. "

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah Fuck, mancini:sergio:

Who did we find at this world scouting forum? Did we watch Parma highlights of giovinco and realize what Tards we are? Or did we opt to pass on neymar and shoot for a proven champ like pellisier?

I wonder if we actually took it seriously.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Juventus have chosen the new coach for next season: Roberto Mancini. But this time there is a name shouted from the press, there is a market rumors. The interest is there and is real, as are certain facts. The first contact took place ten days ago, in London: Guild and Nedved on the one hand, the technical part of Jesi. It 'was a cordial meeting in which Mancini, whose future at Manchester City is linked to the FA Cup final and Champions League qualification, technical and financial guarantees requested. It does not claim the millions of Sheik Mansour, but a recruitment drive level, which can bring Juve at the top, able to compete with everyone. Has not yet started negotiations yet, but Marotta and Guild, at the Scouting Forum, has contacted the agent Giorgio De Giorgis. Mancini, a coach he won three league titles, four Italian Cups and two Italian Super Cups. A track record that does not convince the white fans, who expressed their discontent through social networks in the past the flag of the former Inter Sampdoria.

Meanwhile, he returned to speak, on the official website of Lyon, Michel Bastos, postponing the discussion linked to the future after this season: "I am ready to return to the field, with Toulouse at the weekend or at least next week with Marseille. I want to end well with Lyon at the end of the season will decide what to do. I still have two years of the contract, there have been contacts with Juventus, but it is not the right time to make a decision. "
Sheik!?! :shocked:

--

I'm not a fan of Mancini, but he would be better that DN for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)