Roberto Gagliardini - CM - Atalanta (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Barcelona is a better team than Juve, that someone have bad 6 months doesn`t mean much. Pjanić came from second best team in Serie A and he has good number just because free kicks and corners but his open play is 2 levels below Pogba`s

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
]Barcelona is a better team than Juve,[/B] that someone have bad 6 months doesn`t mean much. Pjanić came from second best team in Serie A and he has good number just because free kicks and corners but his open play is 2 levels below Pogba`s
Definitely isn't.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Barcelona is a better team than Juve, that someone have bad 6 months doesn`t mean much. Pjanić came from second best team in Serie A and he has good number just because free kicks and corners but his open play is 2 levels below Pogba`s
Stat padder @Bianconero_Aus

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sturaro & Mandragora did not have many serie A games under the belt but we still bought them. The prices was a lot more reasonable though

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Going to Inter maybe?
Inter can't spend any money due to FFP. However if they make a pre-agreement with atlanta or sell some players they can get him. Otherwise we can steal from them easily. However our managment want at least a full season to make a sound judgement of his abilities.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
We should keep a controlling interest in Cassata, he always looked very good to me.
I agree with you, I've watched some primavera matches last season, and he was my favourite player from our team :D but I don't know how he is playing this season for Ascoli. But yes, if we end up selling him, then we should definitely have a buy-back option.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Gazzetta: Inter has reached an agreement with Atalanta & Gagliardini.

Pedulla: Inter will meet with Atalanta in the coming days to close the deal for Gagliardini (loan for a huge fee with a buy-option).

Pedulla: There's no scheduled meeting between Juve & Atalanta to discuss a deal for Gagliardini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)