Roberto Bettega (5 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Seems he is banned from the pitch and the dressing rooms.

Presumably just means he isn't allowed anywhere the ref will be before, during or after the game.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
1st pic ,
Chiellini "Signore , we have a lot of crap players these day "
Bettega "hmmm, i was aware that issue but wait i have to take a look by myself "

2nd pic ,
Bettega *mumbling* After seeing Amauri's gay smile , Marchisio's constipated act and Bettega being ignored by Zebina .

3rd pic ,
Bettega " Hello Secco THIS IS A SECURED AND ECRYPTED line . i'm giving you an order , approach Rodriguez , Villa , Ranocchia or hell Fabregas by now !
don't forget to ship Amauri off , i'm sick with his gay smile and his goal drought "

Secco on the line " Si "
TUT TUT TUT

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What the hell are they smiling about? They should be ashamed of their shambolic performances of late. Amauri has nothing to smile about; the guy hasn't scored since my last Egyptian home cooked meal.

May 22, 2007
First pic it looks like Chiellini is complaining to Bettega about the quality of players in the squad.
Second pic Chiellini is pointing out which players need to go, seems like Amauri at that point in time.
Third pic Bettega is looking for buyers.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Rumours that he's already on the way out again after a mere 6 months. Supposedly, he's not happy with the revolution that's going on inside the club (Marotta, Paratici).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)