Roberto Bettega (27 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The thing is, I discovered who it was just lately and I will tell you why.

When I extensively mocked the user and everyone was wondering why I am doing it saying that they never said that I started to believe that they actually never said that. After a while (well yes, I admit it took long) I decided to let it go but luckily it became a pillar of this forum.

A while later, namely recently the user pops up again to this forum and for my joy and astonishment he uses it. He uses it not as a joke, not as mockery, not as a repeated phrase on the forum. No, he uses it in its pure original form.

Can you imagine how happy I became? I literally gave up on figuring out who came with it until I saw it used again by its creator. I mentioned it when I saw it and I think only one member (a new legend) noticed my discovery.

I am sorry I will not reveal the name because many have already understood who I am aiming at.

Dec 31, 2008
This fresh start went completely wrong, as we stand here. Moggi has the charecteristics we need in the board. He has been here before, yes - thats positive.
this board was not a fresh start. It was meant for recovery from a disaster. Now its time to compete with the best in Italy and Europe and i think instead of calling back Moggi and co: we need to go for a new board. Afterall Juve won a lot of trophies even before Moggi was there

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #449
    The thing is, I discovered who it was just lately and I will tell you why.

When I extensively mocked the user and everyone was wondering why I am doing it saying that they never said that I started to believe that they actually never said that. After a while (well yes, I admit it took long) I decided to let it go but luckily it became a pillar of this forum.

A while later, namely recently the user pops up again to this forum and for my joy and astonishment he uses it. He uses it not as a joke, not as mockery, not as a repeated phrase on the forum. No, he uses it in its pure original form.

Can you imagine how happy I became? I literally gave up on figuring out who came with it until I saw it used again by its creator. I mentioned it when I saw it and I think only one member (a new legend) noticed my discovery.

I am sorry I will not reveal the name because many have already understood who I am aiming at.
    I got it I got it! :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)