Roberto Bettega (3 Viewers)

drowndog

Oct 5, 2009
If we had signed a CB and Kacar/DMF rather than Melo we'd be at the top of the league right now.
I can't agree with you. Melo is a good player. He has proven this in a lot of matches.
We did beat Roma with 3-1 and Sampdoria with 5-1, which means that we have the strength, or at least not far from it. The problem is that coach can't make us stay steadily in this level.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah yeah I saw the video and this is why I'm asking..

If Bettega doesn't like how the board celebrates beating teams like Siena and Udinese, then Its great finally someone has a winning spirit

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Can anyone explain to me exactly his reaction after the final whistle in Parma game?
Those two who he fought with, were jumping up and down whenever the ref made a decision that goes for Juve's favour, so I guess that's why it happened.

Dec 31, 2008
I think he's clearly making a difference in our transfer decisions. Some of the garbage has been removed from the team and i beleive Moli and Tiago will be completely disposed by this summer. Currently Bettega is the only guy in the administration who can save this club

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think he's clearly making a difference in our transfer decisions. Some of the garbage has been removed from the team and i beleive Moli and Tiago will be completely disposed by this summer. Currently Bettega is the only guy in the administration who can save this club
It is very exciting that we're seeing these changes. Bettega is already work getting rid of these players that are of no use to Juventus. He is the hope of the club.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Did anyone hear about the "going young" plan? now THAT is a project!

He's getting rid of the old players and bringing back young home grown players as Ekdal, Lenzfame and Paolucci (or Palladino)
this is what tuttorumors say but I wish it's real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)