Roberto Bettega (16 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
But Blanc would look really embarrassing if he had to replace Ciro, it'd be a failure for him as a chairman, while Bettega is new and wants to impress -it looks like he's well supported from Elkann that he might have more power than Blanc

All I'm saying is just personal guessing from news and what makes sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Come back to me when Hiddinks' hairy dutch arse is sitting in his managers chair and singing Sechsy Futball, Sechsy Futball la la la.
Tone it down,you're making him out to be like goldmember.:D

But Blanc would look really embarrassing if he had to replace Ciro, it'd be a failure for him as a chairman, while Bettega is new and wants to impress -it looks like he's well supported from Elkann that he might have more power than Blanc

All I'm saying is just personal guessing from news and what makes sense.
Well it's gonna be hard to get the team to gel after a bad string of results with a new coach & very little time to adjust.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Tone it down,you're making him out to be like goldmember.:D

Well it's gonna be hard to get the team to gel after a bad string of results with a new coach & very little time to adjust.
and how long did he have to adjust at chelsea when he was signed?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
John Terry, Ashley Cole, Ivanovic, Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Drogba and Anelka

Canna, Molinaro, Grygera, Poulsen, Tiago, Diego(?), Amauri(?) and Trezeguet

So no I don't believe Hiddink does magic, but he's definitely the best available, we're not winning anything this season, but if Ferrara stays we won't make it to next year's CL

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You can't even begin to compare our squad with Chelsea's.They have a full squad of excellent players where as we have half a squad of mediocre players.Anyway who knows,if he does join,then i certainly hope he can work his voodoo.

Then we should expect a denial of the rumour from our management by the end of the day.
Well the management has failed to put a lid on a lot of bad publicity,this wouldn't be any different.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
John Terry, Ashley Cole, Ivanovic, Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Drogba and Anelka

Canna, Molinaro, Grygera, Poulsen, Tiago, Diego(?), Amauri(?) and Trezeguet

So no I don't believe Hiddink does magic, but he's definitely the best available, we're not winning anything this season, but if Ferrara stays we won't make it to next year's CL
you just wrote the best players chelsea has and not the best juve has. we should not underestimate our team.

this year we have a very good squad its a fact. ok canna and grosso are not world class but they are players who can help.

hiddink can't to magic but he can do something that a few managers can do (prandeli for example). hiddink can do the players play what they can and nothing less. he can take 100% from every player. if our team plays like this we will be better than many teams out there. we have very good players. but we don't have a team...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
you just wrote the best players chelsea has and not the best juve has. we should not underestimate our team.

this year we have a very good squad its a fact. ok canna and grosso are not world class but they are players who can help.

hiddink can't to magic but he can do something that a few managers can do (prandeli for example). hiddink can do the players play what they can and nothing less. he can take 100% from every player. if our team plays like this we will be better than many teams out there. we have very good players. but we don't have a team...
Exactly. You forgot to mention players like Chiellini, Sissoko, Melo..

We don't have their team lookin at defence, but we shouldn't underestimate our players either.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Actually no, I didn't mention Cech, Alex(Cravalho), Joe Cole and Mikel
Because these are the only positions we're better at

But still, with a world class coach the best you can get from this team is 2nd place and maybe coppa

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Actually no, I didn't mention Cech, Alex(Cravalho), Joe Cole and Mikel
Because these are the only positions we're better at

But still, with a world class coach the best you can get from this team is 2nd place and maybe coppa
We managed 2nd place with a lesser team, with Ranieri.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
The players we brought to strengthen the squad are our weak links :S

If we base the squad's strength on the performance in 3-1 Roma game and 5-1 Sampdoria, then we can fight for the title, but then again the same players lost 4-1 to Bayern and lost to league bottom teams
I have no idea how strong exactly we are, Ferrara still is surprising me

Hiddink knows perfectly well how to use each player and that's a very good point, that might be our biggest problem right now

Mar 24, 2006
This kid always performs against us. I'll hate to see him wearing an Inter shirt.
Fvck him , he will ruin his career by joining merda , hahaha.
lets ask Molinaro break his legs .

If we had signed a CB and Kacar/DMF rather than Melo we'd be at the top of the league right now.
Melo isn't a bad player , blame Ferrara i say .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)