Roberto Baggio (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Guys, as most of you know, I'm a big Baggio fan. I dont take it personally when someone has a different opinion regarding Roby, and neither should anyone else here.

It seems that every time we have a discussion regarding Roby, an argument usually starts. Or, the comparisons with DP start.

Theres no need for anyone to get aggravated on our forum (unless Juve lose !!!!)

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
The argument was going OK, untill the ofensive post from Paul was posted (and then also delated and it had nothing to do with Baggio!!!). If you would care to go back a few pages you will see that with his post where he talks about Baggio - getting old we have no problems. We don't agree, but we never said it can't be posted or discussed here.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
It is so similar to this old diadora AD!!! In my opinion is the same picture with some computer retouches....
Yes, he all of sudden doesn't have a beard! :D The one with the beard is much better IMO and I like it because his eyes are soo green there :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
one of my first memories of Italian football..weah when he was the best player in the world, he was unstoppable! and his goal against parma! wow!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
The argument was going OK, untill the ofensive post from Paul was posted (and then also delated and it had nothing to do with Baggio!!!). If you would care to go back a few pages you will see that with his post where he talks about Baggio - getting old we have no problems. We don't agree, but we never said it can't be posted or discussed here.
Nothing vs discussions ;) , but vs peaple who put their frustations in a forum insulting peaple yes of course! :fero:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Yes, he all of sudden doesn't have a beard! :D The one with the beard is much better IMO and I like it because his eye are soo green there :)
:thumb: the one with the beard is much better!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Too true! Weah is a legend! :touched:
Of course George Weah is the black guy in the Diadora picture!
He's a legend too! A great player, a great men and also a true Roberto friend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)