Roberto Baggio (49 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Does Baggio have a tattoo? :undecide:
Yes he has it!!! I already posted this picture... But is so nice so... I will post it again!!!:D Also you can see it in the one celebrating in the "strange way" who is in the Inzaghi trade....
I have an other one very nice but I don't know how to post it cause is too heavy....

nina

Feb 18, 2001
That's why I asked yeah, I saw it on the pic where he's celebrating, but I thought that it was just something on the pic :embarass:

What is it anyway? :undecide:

And nice pic ... Baggio topless :lick: :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Here you are the Alitalia AD who was out in the WC period...
Also Alitalia (national flight company) was polemic with Trap 4 not taking Roby:
It says: "Roby, play 4 us. We will take you in Japan with 15 flights a week and in Korea with 2. You just have to take the ball. Alitalia"

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Here you are last May calcio 2000 edition with a special on the pasts WC and with the previsions of the 2002 one, on the cover Roby in the 3 past edition and a "computer picture" with him with the 2002 azzurri jersey saying that he schould go to the WC....

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/pics/fans/national/99.jpg

And here the cover of "Gueirin Sportino" after we knew Trap did not belive in Roby speedy recovery and decided to exclud him and called players like Doni (!), Del Vecchio (!!) and Di Livio (!!!)... They said Italy is the only country who will not take Baggio in a WC and scowed him with every country jersey...

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/pics/fans/others/02/32.jpg

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
That's why I asked yeah, I saw it on the pic where he's celebrating, but I thought that it was just something on the pic :embarass:

What is it anyway? :undecide:

And nice pic ... Baggio topless :lick: :D
it looks like a bug to me :angel:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
17 years ago! :thumb:
And if you consider that he spented his firsts 2 years in Fiorentina running from hospital to hospital with everybody telling him that it was better to quit cause his knee was totaly ****t up that's a super :strong: miracle!!!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Wow!! 17 years!! thats a lot of time to score goals!!! but now we close to the end of his career.
he played for a lot of teams too!!, but i don't know what teams exactly. you know what teams he played for?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Fiorentina, Juventus, Milan, Bologna, Inter and Brescia.
400 matches is a lot but consider that players with his age who had no injures played many more... Maldini 4 example played something like 500!!!
Roby's record is the goals he scored... he scored 183 and he is best of the active players and one of the bests of history... considering that his not a proper foward this is amazing!
He probably will play this season and the next than he will stop... his goal is to reach 200 goals in serie A...
Did you download the 2 videos I posted? Ther's so many wonderful goals he did even if they are not so famos like his WC goals... my favorite is one when he was in Fiorentina vs Naples... maybe even better then the famos one vs Cecoslovacchia that he did in his first WC, Italia 90....

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Thnaks! I love it too. i didn't downloaded the goals because i never been here, maybe just for 1 post, so i didn't know you posted goals.
besides, i'm not a roberto baggio fan, but i do respect him.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I post the video's addresses again... They are especially for who is not a Baggio super fans cause the Robyfans are suppose to know this goals already... It take quite long to download it but it's really worth it... they are very well done and also the music is amazing, especially the one of the first video... so pull the volume of your pc up while you see them!

1- Roby Baggio most famous goals, including all the 9 goals in the WCs + the most beautiful and the most "miracolous" like the 2 vs Parma the 2 vs Real Madrid and the one he did vs Fiorentina just 77 days after the surgery and the one with Fiorentina vs Naples... my favorite with the one vs Cezck Repubblic...

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/media/tribute_to_baggio.rm

2- Other's serie A goals from Fiorentina to Brescia (excluding the goals that are already in the first video) ... maybe not so famos but still very beautiful... the last one is the one he made directly from a corner... I don't know if you heard about this... it's amazing!

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/media/super_baggio.rm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)