Roberto Baggio (75 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
where is my good old friend DENCO at a time like this....
ITs BAGGIO's 400th game!!
i need to hear wat he has to say :)
You should not have done this as i was going to keep quiet about this game as i saw most of it about 80 minutes in fact and i hope for all you Baggio fans that i caught him on a very bad day as he was very poor, most of his passes went astray in the first half and though he passed better in the second , it was very painful to watch him play like this. The penalty was a joke as Bachini actually fouled the keeper and the goalie was bleeding, but for some reason the referee decided to award Baggio's customary penalty

Anyway congrats on his 400th and with all his injuries, its a great testimony to his mental strenght that he is still playing

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
and yes.. im quite dissapointed with Baggio's game!!
Actually... how can you be disappointed about his game?
I went to Brescia to see it and I saw Roby dribbling 3 people, stealing the balls from the defenders and doing perfect assist... Ok he is not in his best shape... but I think it is a very well condition considering the bad surgery he had... Look at Salas how slow he is and remember 4 how long DP played bad... Do not expect to see the super :strong: Baggio we saw last season till (at least) January-February... that's normal no players take less then one year to recover 100% after breaking and rebuilding their knee legament...
The point is that Brescia is so poor... (without Roby they lost 3-1 with serie B Ancona in the Italy cup few days ago)and Tare is a scandal... he loose all the balls and trow away all Roby's assist...
Today the "Corriere dello sport" titoled "Roby is playing in the middle of the desert"... and I think it is the perfect point! He has nobody with who he can exange the ball, he's totaly alone. Unfortunatly it will be like this till January when Tony will be recovered or at least the market will be re-opened so Brescia (if they have the money) can buy a foward to play with him...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
P.S.: About the penalty... of course it was a referee gift as Como goal was not regolar... but that not impress me anymore... referees in Italy (and I guess not just here) are a total disaster!!! Ther's no way to change the situation... it will always be like this, unfortunately...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
congrats Baggio...hope he reaches his 200th ( or is it 300th) serie A goal mark this season. :thumb:

Forza Baggio
It is 200 in serie A (he's now at 184) and 300 in his career as a professionist so considering also Italia cup, Uefa cup, CL, NT and Serie C where he played with Vicenza (he's did it almost... I guess ther's 4 goals missing).

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i just saw the robby video!!! and it is amazing the music is also excellent! specialy when he is kicking the penalty kick against chilie in the world cup 98

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
one of my favorite pictures
A very nice one!:thumb:
I laughted so much reading the words about Trap under your post :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nobody in this forum like him!!! And that not impress me... But the shoking thing is that ther's still peaple who defend him in Italy :eek: Ok ther's not so many... but it is absurd to think about that there is even one person who still like him :eek:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
i just saw the robby video!!! and it is amazing the music is also excellent! specialy when he is kicking the penalty kick against chilie in the world cup 98
I love those videos :heart: Especially cause of the music... cause all the cassettes they publisch about the players always have bad music...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
There are few in Rome alright ... they think it's players' fault that Italy is not doing sooo great, because some of them don't want to play for the NT or they just don't bother playing great :rolleyes:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I don't know who is it who support Trap in the pools... Maybe his family + somebody who is payed by him... But also players and other coaches are always defending him in the interviews... strange...

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
acctually it is not weird!!!
coaches defend other coaches all the time!!!! and no italian player would critisize him coz if they do and trap doesn't get sacked then trap will never select that player again! even if it was buffon, vieri, or totti!!!!!
life sucks

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Look how nice is this portrait! It is all hand made from an artist from the "belle arti" school of Brera! I's amazing!!!:thumb:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
excellent!!!!! mate!

the portrait is very well done and the usage of colors is also amazing!!! it happens that i am fond of the color blue i guess!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)