Roberto Baggio (5 Viewers)

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lazioluvr ] ++
hey guys,

does anyone have any idea where i can buy this dvd from over the net?
its not for sale in australia and i dont want to buy it on ebay. i would be grateful for any help. i want it so badly its got over 200 roby goals on it.

Hey buddies

I can help you guys. Okay first why dont u want to use ebay, second i can get you guys the DVD.

Oh and if you guys are worry about ebay selling you busted merchandice. Well most of these people selling the DVD are the same companies selling it. If you use paypal everything is Good. Because u have ebay to back you up and paypal if you arnt satisfy with what you got. But dont worry guys i think i can hook u up with some copies. Juts let me know

Buy on AliExpress.com

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lazioluvr ] ++
hey coyote,

if ya could help me out with the dvd i would be so grateful.
just let me know what you have got in mind.

thx mate

Hey buddy ill let you when i get a copy and we can work on a deal. I am ialso going to buy a copy myself so when i get my copy ill get yours too.

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
Thanks for that coyote i really appreciate it. I look foward to hearing from you.

It was all down hill after 1994? You must be kidding mate the Baggio legend has been at its strongest the last few years and you have the nerve to say down hill after 94. Give me a break.

I will ask you the same question Vinman asked you,

Are you an IDIOT?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It was anything but downhill after 1994, Baggio totally re-established himself despite being one of the most hated men in Italy after USA '94. The guy even had the nerve to take another penalty at France '98, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
Baggio a great italian player... missed a penalty in 1994 final and it was all downhill after that
ill just laugh at that little comment. LOL
seems as though you must of watched another sport from 94 onwards.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It was anything but downhill after 1994, Baggio totally re-established himself despite being one of the most hated men in Italy after USA '94. The guy even had the nerve to take another penalty at France '98, and the rest, as they say, is history.
One of the most hated men in Italy?! Where did you get that :confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay I don't know because I wasn't there obviously, but I heard that a lot of Italians turned against him because they needed a scapegoat for their failure to win the WC. My mistake

IGOR

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
Baggio a great italian player... missed a penalty in 1994 final and it was all downhill after that
He is not an idiot.He is just young....take it easy guys.I have met a lot of those people in the net. One question bianconero, how old are you 10,12 or 14? Just for statistic....

OK, now I have a question to all Robby fans. I’m looking for his last match for Italy. I recorded his last match against Milan but totally forgot about Italy-Spain “thanks” to my exams.... :( I live in NYC and I will pay you for recording the match on a new cassette and post-stamp fees.

About his last game, man I got so emotional I was crying like a small baby at the beginning of the match I could not stop crying when he was leaving the pitch….He was not just great player, he was the man with the pride. I will never forget the look at his face when he was leaving the pitch…It was really difficult to let him go. I have been following him for 11 years and I had to say goodbye to those years along with Baggio. I have a feeling that only true Robby fans would understand what I’m talking about …
I still watch from time to time the moment he leaves the pitch, Maldini hug, standing ovation etc. ...... :down:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Igor, I'll make a trade with you. I have Spain-Italy, even though there's about 30 seconds of it that are a little rough, if you can make me a copy of Milan-Brescia. I live in Rhode island, so shipping will cost next to nothing. PM me if you're interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)