Roberto Baggio (10 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
iv got know problem with it....its just sad to see someone think like that...:confused:

if its wat he thinks... good for him, he does not know the true meaning of soccera dn how it is played.. say as much as u want, NOTHING can change wat Baggio has done....:strong:
Peaple like this :yuck: just do not understand that saying that Baggio (voted the 4 of soccer history) is crap mean just embarassing themself :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Maybe reaspaul never saw a match or maybe he just wanted us to laught so laud all day long :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
RESPAUL WHAT DO YOU WANT??? THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME I PUT IN THE TRADE!!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT??? IF YOU WANT TO SAY BULLSHIT ABOUT JUVENTUS PLAIER OR EX PLAYER AND YOU DON'T WANT NOBODY TO REPLAY THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT FORUM GO TO WWW.ANTIJUVE.COM THERE THEY SPEAK ABOUT OF ALL THIS STUPID INVENTED THINGS AND EVERYBODY ARE AGREE!
DON'T YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE THE CHILDISCH ONE?
Isn't this unnecessary and totally uncalled for. The fact that someone says some thing which is not positive about Baggio does not mean he is anti Baggio. I did not see Paul's next post as it was deleted but his first post was an observation and not an insult but i kinda knew it will get this kinda response. How so sad

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Paul's post was a provocation, something he does quite often. Posts something and then leaves without even explaining on what grounds they are based. If someone asks him he does not reply or says something like you're not a true football fan if you don't know what I'm talking about. Now, this is sad!

mate explained why he thinks that Baggio is stil playing well (on previous page) and sent the same reply to Paul in a PM. Paul responce was delated (I don't think I have to explain of what nature it was then).

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
sad how everything with baggio always turns into an argument..

peace people, peace :angel:
Not just an arguement, unpleasant words are usually exchanged which is what I find sad

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Isn't this unnecessary and totally uncalled for. The fact that someone says some thing which is not positive about Baggio does not mean he is anti Baggio. I did not see Paul's next post as it was deleted but his first post was an observation and not an insult but i kinda knew it will get this kinda response. How so sad
Mmmm.... You know I respect opinions.... like 4 exemple I totaly respect you when you say that Baggio is a grate player but that you don't think he deserved to be voted the forth of soccer history and staff like this... I'm not agree but I think that is a normal and no-provocative opinion of someone who is not a Baggio fan nor an anti Baggio....
About respaul: he came here telling he was crap all the season and he's better quit playng... I just answored that he did not play good (but still rated 6) vs Bologna but actually he was rated 7/7,5 vs Reggina and 6,5 about all the matchs so his words are ilarious, and his better have a look to seie A before to speak. That's not offensive, is just reporting real facts... and he answered in a very rude way...
Onestly if you want to write a totaly invented bullschit how can you pretend nobody answer to you?
Anycase I don't care... saying things like this he is just embarassing him self...

P.S.: Critics, jokes, discussions and staff like that from you and from everybody who don't use to put their frustation in a forum are in anycase always welcome... but don't get pist if somebody answor you ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
P.S.4Denco: Is the same when we we speak about Del Piero... I'm not his fans so sometimes I came saying he never did good with azzurri, especially in a big tournament and that's a normal opinion and we can discuss about it.... but if somebody came in his trade saying he's crap and he's better change profession when he's doing well... or saying newspaper rated him 4 when they rated him 7 or ilarious staff like this thats just a provocative invented bullshit and who want to say those think is just stupid to post them in a Juve forum but schould do it in an antijuve one...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
baggio looks more distinctive- more recognisable in his goatee and slit-eyes.... :)

the second guy looks like a NBA basketball player. Kinda stupid to wear soccer boots and play Bball. He'd slip and fall and break his head, damaging a lobe and walk around a retard for the rest of his life.

Now THATS SAD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)