Roberto Baggio (4 Viewers)

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Hey guys

does anyonne know if the game this sunday Brescia V.s Ac Milan is gonna show in other channels either than Rai. Also once that game ends are teher gonan be any replays in the days to come. Anyone that knows this let me know =(.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
=( i hope Baggio doesnt retiere after this game ends and the season is over. Has anyone hear anything new about baggio future, or what is teh 411 with the Euro and Baggio.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++
hey
has anyone tried the perfume by Baggio
:D
its excellent one
seem he has good taste with perfume
same as football
Ohh my god iw as just thinming about that i got a sample from a friend wooaw. But since i live in california i cant buy a bottle here. Let em ask u thinks where did u buy it cuz i want to buy one

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Baggio's got his own perfume?! How long? :eek: And why didn't I know this? :mad: :down: My poor bf, he'll have to wear it ... like it or not :D

Now to more serious topics ... I can't believe this weekend will be the last game for Codino in his proffesional life :frown: I hope people in Milano prepaired something wonderful for him, but seeing that he's loved everywhere he goes I have little doubts :touched: I expect the game to be quite good, because Milan already won and Brescia already secured their place :strong: in the Seria A for the next season, so it can be all about FUN now :party: May he have a great match, with the last proffesionally scored goal :extatic:

And please please please let the macth be shown on my TV! *crossingmyfingers* :angel:

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
I wish the best for Baggio, but has he really said he was going to retire. Did he really say it or he just say it to get the media off his back. Because i think i hear him say that the 2004-2005 season may not be his last.;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey guys, I have some news in regards to watching the match tomorrow.

if you can't see it on TV, go to www.soccerstreams.com register, and CCTV5 and Soprt5 Israel will be showing the match. Just make sure you have the latest Windows Media player.

i would recommend CCTV5, it runs at a constant 400kbps.

EDIT- there, majed i fixed it.

i put a stupid comma in after the com.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Hey guys, I have some news in regards to watching the match tomorrow.

if you can't see it on TV, go to www.soccerstreams.com, register, and CCTV5 and Soprt5 Israel will be showing the match. Just make sure you have the latest Windows Media player.

i would recommend CCTV5, it runs at a constant 400kbps.
the link doesn't work?! :confused:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That CCTV connection is really good. They just aired a commercial for Serie A.

i also see that the Portugese Leauge final will be tomorrow as well.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
:touched:

Baggio and Signori retire, Lippi leaves Juve.... :down:

Well according to a news letter i received from Ac Milan that they where thinking of getting signori for teh following season. As for Baggio i have a feeling he is going to make a press conference to join either another team for some more season. Well i hope this is true :down: because We dont him to retire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)