Roberto Baggio (12 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am not sure why i called him Eusebio, I meant Di franceso , the guy who used to play for Roma , thats his first name i think, he scored a gr8 volley on sunday

I was talking about my opinion and I said you informed us not that it was your opinion
Yes Eusebio is actually Di Francesco name :)
I'm agree that this goal is not so "legendary" I just said that it was selected (not by me but by "gazzetta dello sport") the best of the season till the pause. I personaly love more the goals who came from a personal action so this goal is not in my favorite, but it was simply perfect so I will agree with the "gazzetta" decision on choosing it. But anycase this selection exclude the last matches and till that moment I haven't seen so many beautiful goal in serie A while last tourn there was a lot, not only Di Francesco but also Montella, Recoba and Adriano did a very nice one... But the Roby lob IMO overtake all! :thumb:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Roby comments about his last goal: "It was fun cause when you shot a powerful kick it takes only a moment while this time I had got the time to follow the slow trajectory of the ball, holding my breath. When I have seen it in the net, I have felt an uncontainable emotion, surely I will remember it for long time!" :extatic:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
You mean surely the goal vs Ceckoslovakia in Italia 90 WC :) It was really amazing!!! :thumb: Anycase there are 2 very similar goals who he scored in the Fiorentina jersey vs Milan and Naploli, weare he started even more back (in the one vs Napoli in his team own area doing a real "cost to cost"), but that one it was in the WC, the most important soccer tournament so I will agree to choose it as his best one ;)

Grate that you are going to Brescia :extatic: :extatic: :extatic:
Yep the best thing to do there it will be to see Roby training cause as a city I guess there's nothing interesting...
I hear that there are many peaple from abroad who go there to see Roby, maybe they can give you some info, try also here:
http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/english/
By my side all that I know about Brescia is the train station and the Rigamonti stadium, cause I just went there 4 some matches and never monitor the trainings nor I visited the city, but as I heard it is :yuck: Anycase as I know Brescia train someweare outside the city.
Yep, that's the goal! A goal for the books, perfect example of what a football God can do :star: :D

I don't know if I'll be able to go to Brescia this season, but definitely next one! :cheesy:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
A different view of Roby celebrating under "the curva" :)

Tomorrow Brescia will play in Udine, a very difficult game, cause just JUVE won there, anycase... "In the mouth of the wolf" to Roby!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
The match ended 0-0. Not a bad result 4 Brescia :)
Roby didn't shine like last week but was useful with his ball possession and passings in the mieldfield, shame that in the lasts minutes he wasted a very good oportunity... he had already dribbled the goal keeper but commited a "presumption sin" and didn't noticed defender Bertotto who made a strong run and hindered him to score :down:

I found other 2 pic of the amazing goal of last week :thumb:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Ho visto il nuovo pubblicitario di Diadora che rappresenta Modello Baggio! :extatic: :cool: Mi piace ma anche no se vede tanto di Roby :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
taibi- what a poor, sad man...
:LOL::LOL: This picture is so funny :LOL::LOL:

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Ho visto il nuovo pubblicitario di Diadora che rappresenta Modello Baggio! :extatic: :cool: Mi piace ma anche no se vede tanto di Roby :D
Quale? Quello con Collina, Camoranesi, Vieri e altri giocatori o quello con solo Baggio? Perchè in quello solo Baggio, Roby si vede benissimo!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
And here others pictures of the goal vs Atalanta :thumb:

(1) Toni recived the ball from Roby but is assailed by defenders and passes back to him
(2) the ball reaches the Divine Ponytail at speed and his foot is already prepared to re-launch it
(3) up it goes ! -- see the gazes following its trajectory ?
(4) poor old Taibi does his best, but it's utterly out of his reach ...
(5) and it's in !

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Here the good chance Roby had vs Udinese...
He had already dribbled De Sanctis, but Bertotto made a miracolous save :down:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Quale? Quello con Collina, Camoranesi, Vieri e altri giocatori o quello con solo Baggio? Perchè in quello solo Baggio, Roby si vede benissimo!
Quello con lui stesso. E bastante lungo e rappresenta le nuove scarpe (modello Baggio) che sono qualcosa molto speciale. Baggio compare alla conclusione del pubblicitario e dice "ho sogno di giocare". Ho visto tra 90°Minuto :)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Quello con lui stesso. E bastante lungo e rappresenta le nuove scarpe (modello Baggio) che sono qualcosa molto speciale. Baggio compare alla conclusione del pubblicitario e dice "ho sogno di giocare". Ho visto tra 90°Minuto :)
Ho capito quale! :) But there is an other version in which you can see just Roby all time in some different frames and there are some writings with "Sto vivendo le mie emozioni piu' belle" "ascolto la fatica di ogni mio muscolo" "vivo, sogno, mi metto alla prova" "ho voglio di giocare" and they schow the schoes just one second at the end... This is the best IMO :cool:

Lovely pic this one :touched: Can I have it for the avatar or will you need it? :D
Sure that you can :thumb:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found an other video compilation of Roby :extatic:

It took me 4 ever to download it :stress: but I suggest to you to do it :thumb: and of course also to all the others Baggio fans, it is so GOOD!:star::star::star:
The "effort" is actually worth it 4 all the juve fans (it's about 1992/93, the golden ball and FIFA world player year so is mostly about Roby with the Juve jersey) and all the soccer lovers, also 4 who is not a Baggio fanatic cause is so well done!
It's :star:amazing:star:

Here is the link:

http://www.juvefc.com/Videos/classic/baggio_compilation.mpg

nina

Feb 18, 2001
The other version of the Diadora commercial is better, I agree, that's the one you posted the link, right? :) Where it's all black and white and he's talking about the passion?

It took me 4 ever to download it :stress: but I suggest to you to do it :thumb: and of course also to all the others Baggio fans, it is so GOOD!:star::star::star:
The "effort" is actually worth it 4 all the juve fans (it's about 1992/93, the golden ball and FIFA world player year so is mostly about Roby with the Juve jersey) and all the soccer lovers, also 4 who is not a Baggio fanatic cause is so well done!
It's :star:amazing:star:

Here is the link:

http://www.juvefc.com/Videos/classic/baggio_compilation.mpg
I have no words for this video!!!! :touched: :mute: :star: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I wish he would be with juve! :down: :broken:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Roberto Baggio is confident that Brescia could end Inter’s title hopes on Saturday when the two teams meet in Week 29.

The Lombard club are in a rich vein of form having gone 16 games unbeaten – their last defeat being a 4-0 drubbing by Inter at the San Siro.

"It should be a great game," said the legend. "They convincingly beat us in Milan earlier this season but that is part of the past now. It could be different on Saturday."

The game has special significance for Baggio as he was sold by the giants in the summer of 2000 after then boss Marcello Lippi found no room in his side for the No 10.

But the former Italian international maintains he is not looking for revenge at the Stadio Rigamonti tomorrow afternoon.

"I’m not looking to prove anything in particular," he said. "I just
want the three points and with just six games left we are ready to give it our best and finish the season well."

Inter are still in with a shot at the Scudetto but the six points which separates them from leaders Juventus is too much of a margin for Baggio.

"I honestly think that Juventus will win it because they are the strongest side in the championship," he maintained. "The table proves that point."

Football Italia

Exactly! :strong: Forza Roby! :star:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I haven't see the match vs Inter but I readed that it was so unlucky 4 Brescia... loosing at the last minute :( Anycase they were not loosing from the Inter game of the first round (half of the ligue :eek: ) so I guess... no problem! Now their calendar is so difficult cause in the lasts 5 five matches they will play vs Juve, Milan and Lazio, wheare they may do not get any point but I hope a win vs Perugia or Modena (the other 2 teams they will play vs) will be enought to save :)

The other version of the Diadora commercial is better, I agree, that's the one you posted the link, right? :) Where it's all black and white and he's talking about the passion?

I have no words for this video!!!! :touched: :mute: :star: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I wish he would be with juve! :down: :broken:
The Diadora TV commercial I posted is old (I guess from last year) the one I was speaking about it is the same of the one you saw but just schow always Roby and just one second, at the end, the schoes ;) That's why I like it mutch better :)

You are right about the video :thumb: Is so nice to watch again his macics cause sometimes the memory do not take all the grate things he did :touched: :touched: and even if I saw them already I am still asking my self "how the hell he did this" when I see them! I miss Roby at Juve so mutch too :sob: cause even if the victories are not missing :) his skill and his grace are missing... nobody is talented and spectacular like him! When he's in the field is always worth it to watch a game!!! :cool:

In the pic Roby "warming up" before the match vs Inter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)