Roberto Baggio (16 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Fuck Messi.

I hope he drowns in a river of tears after yet another WC humiliation.

Messi padding his stats by scoring 4-5 goals against the likes of Betis, Valladolid, and Almeria.
That FK he scored was one of the very best FK's i have ever seen. He started it so far wide of the post and watching it come back in was beautiful. He has scored in CL finals CL semi finals i think he is an unbelievable player and doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and why is del piero not included. hes better than (atleast) kempes, hagi and mattheus. there are alot of better players than these 3 (ronaldinho, romario, cruyff etc.)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
These lists are random and kinda stupid to begin with tbh.
I don't particularly like them either, first off because any such list is always going to be subjective, there's nothing definitive that can't be argued against. Secondly, I also find it hard to truly compare players who played in different generations, i.e. the Pele/Maradona/Messi debate. Conditions were different, the style of football played was different, there are too many other variables to take into consideration besides the given players' skills.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I love Baggio to death but realistically he wouldn't make a top 10 list. Not mine anyways. (And Del Piero in the best 10 players of all time? :lol: I love him as well but please...)

Pelé
Maradona
Cruyff
Garrincha
Di Stefano
Puskas
Messi
Beckenbauer
Zidane
Romário

Maybe in a top 20

Platini
Hagi
Baggio
Muller
Zico
Best
Van Basten
Eusébio
Ronaldo

Pelé, Maradona, Cruyff, Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Garrincha, Puskas and Messi are hors concours, the rest depends on personal taste.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Romario was a brilliant striker, world class for a few years, but better than Baggio? absolutely not, doesn't belong anywhere near a top 10 list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)