Roberto Baggio (9 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
So happy that Roby achieved this record, he really deserved it! :extatic:
And what a nice goal!:cool: A Baggio style one ;)
Roby didn't need to reach this number of goals to enter in Italian soccer history cause he is already considered ouers best players of ever from years, but of course this is one more thing to add to his fantastic carear :strong:
When he scored all his teammates took away their jersey and schowed a TSchirt with written on "200 of this days" and all the Parma fans in Tardini standed up and clapped 4 minutes, doesn't matter if that meaned a drow 4 their team, they weare all 4 Roby :touched: To be so loved also from other teams fans is the biggest satifaction 4 Roby, it means more than the Golden Ball he won.
In this days that all the channals are showing parades of all the 200 goals I discovered that there are so many beautiful ones that I didn't even remember, I think that it will be impossible that a fantastic player like him will be born again!!!
Congratulations arrived to Roby from everybody even from Lippi and Trap :eek: who said he will call him 4 a farwell match with the NT :cool:

Here is a link to watch the goal:
http://www.xtclips.com/RobyBaggio.mpg

And here the match highliths:
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/43800/140304calcioParmaBrescia_1.ram

marky

Aug 4, 2003
Mate, nice to hear from you. Is this really it? Is there absolutely no chance that he will change his mind? What about the people at Brescia calcio, they obvioulsy must be trying everything to persuade him.

I don't like the idea of Trap calling him up for one friendly. That's a slap in the face - anybody is called up for those games - its embarrassing.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
In this days that all the channals are showing parades of all the 200 goals I discovered that there are so many beautiful ones that I didn't even remember
I just hope one of these channels will think of putting out a video with all the goals for us to buy :D I would love to have themm all on one video :star:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
So whats next for Baggio? 250 goals......
The way he's playing, I tell ya, he shouldn't retire just yet. He still has some Magic!!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
They make excellent documentaries. I remember seeing the one about the Divine Ponytail. They show it on Raidue tho - do you get it in Norway?
That's the one I was talking about, I found it online.

As to your question, no Rai in Norway AFAIK.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Hey Hey

I Am a Roberto Baggio Fan and i try and keep up whats going on with this great player and well i saw this place and a tear came to my eye when i saw u guys talking about the Lengendary baggio. I hope i make friend =). We must support Baggio i haev a feeling he will be in Euro 2004, and call me crazy bu i have a feeling WC 2006. Oh and congrats on Robys 200th series A goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)