Roberto Baggio (9 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Wonderful pics! :touched:

He was the one who made me a Juve fan and I'm still regreting the day he packed his bags and left :down: Why o why didn't we keep him?!? :sigh:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Me.... and I still love Roby cause I'm Italian and he is Italian soccer! I love him indipendently from the jersey he is wearing cause he did so many magic things with the NT. People chant for him even when he is plaing vs their team and that never happened before and will never happen in the future with all the rivality between different teams supperter that we have here...
There will never be a player like him here in Italy!!!
Roby please keep on playng soccer 4 ever!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
He played a lot of matches 4 them rapresenting Italy. I heard there will be one soon... do you guys know anything about it?

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Am i the only Baggio hater here? :D
Just kidding..I don't hate Baggio, but I simply don't think he's as good as many people say he is. For example saying he's better than Del Piero is a joke for me.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yeh well u get some people like that.
i reckon its good to have different opinions about him. But most people agree with us, so we know that he WAS the best and still is a top player in Serie A.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
dear paulo i guess u havent seen baggio play........ i do like dp he is my fav player along wid baggio but sayin that he is better than baggio that is a big crime dp is a club player he hasnt done anythin 4 the national team n in the other hand baggio has done alot 4 the national team as well as the clubs he played 4 dp did get his chance 2 prove himself in the national team but he didnt eg. france 98, euro 2000.REMEMBER BAGGIO IS THE BEST 4TH PLAYER IN THE HISTORY as robybaggio10 said"we know that he WAS the best and still is a top player in Serie A" AND THE WO0RLD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)