Roberto Baggio (6 Viewers)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i watched the game,
brescia were very reluctant to attack.. and i was very dissapointed they couldnt hold the lead...

martinez had a really bad game. gifting lazio 2 goals.
He is one of the best defenders in the serie a, but he had a poor game.

Robys goal was nice, very cheeky!

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
To loose with Lazio in Rome is not a big deal, Brescia is matematicly save from last week!
Roby goal was :thumb:

Does somebody has a link to download it?
Here is a picture :)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
An other picture of the goal :)
I still like the one vs Atalanta more cause it was from outside the penalty area, but this was such a nice lob too, and it was maybe more difficolt to score cause he schoot the ball with a volley without stopping it.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
last game of the season
VS MODENA...
if Brescia stay in 9th position is that inter-toto cup?

Baggio has 11 goals for the season. Maybe he can add 2 more.

although modena need a win just to be safe, i can sense a final day thrashing.

Brescia 3-0 Modena

wat do u thinK?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Will be grate :cool:
Brescia is way better than Modena but the motivations 4 the 2 teams are very different cause Modena need a win or at least a draw to stay in serie A while I think that onestly Brescia player do not give a shit about intertoto...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes Intertoto can take them to Uefa, but is in summer when players are in holydays. That's why they don't want to do it, it ruin also all the preparation 4 the season, actually.
2 years ago Brescia did it, but Baggio didn't joint the team 4 it, they did it mostly with primavera players and they arrived till the final weare Paris San German won and went to Uefa.
After all I don't think that nobody want badly to do Intertoto but surely they will not loose in porpose to avoid it :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Don't you have to sign up for the Intertoto or something?

Anyway, I hope Brescia will make it to the UEFAcup! :strong:
I think they signed up and also Bologna and Perugia. Now the 3 teams has exately the same points, but just 2 of them will be able to go, so the last match will decide it.
Roby will not do the intertoto anycase IMO.
To quilify directly to the UEFA is now matematicly impossible, is a schame cause in the second part of the season they did grate, but unfortunately the beginning was a disaster...
I'm sure if Matteo Sereni didn't have the car accident and they had a real goalkeeper till the beginning it was a different history :down:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
why didnt rai sport let us download goals this season!!??
does anybody know??
Don't know :confused: but you can download the matchs hightlights from here : http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportSezioneIndex/0,5785,_78_4_4558,00.html

Brescia-Modena ended 2-2, Brescia is quilify 4 the Intertoto cup.

Roby closed the season with a grate match and an amazing goal by free kick! :star:

He recived a standing ovation from the public and did all the turn of the field after the match :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)