Robert Kovac out? NO! He's Staying! (6 Viewers)

govindrk

Sep 28, 2004
Kovac shouldn't leave. We need experienced centerbacks next season. Seria b is as challenging as Seria a. If KOVAC stays then we can sould presuade LAGROTAGLIE &
TUDOR to stay. BIRENDELLI also can play at centreback. :)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Badass Devil said:
lol im getting these funny images in my head rite now of a madrid player lofting a long ball in front of ronaldo and he and cassano being overweight r sweating it out to reach the ball :p
:lol: good imagination.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Gasbarroni said:
Gladstone is a central defender anyway he really impressed me at the U20 WC. He would be reasonbly good for serie B. But obvouisly Kovac is better.

I didn't realize he was a Central Defender. Thanks for that. Anyway, he is not on the list of Juventus palyers that is currently in camp or expected by August 5. This list is on juventus.com.

Therefore, I'm afraid we have cut loose our Gladstone.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The Pado said:
I didn't realize he was a Central Defender. Thanks for that. Anyway, he is not on the list of Juventus palyers that is currently in camp or expected by August 5. This list is on juventus.com.

Therefore, I'm afraid we have cut loose our Gladstone.
Again, I have to say they we never bought him...

We borrowed him and loaned him immediately for a year...

His deal was so strange, but all what I know is that he was never a Juve player...

Vedran911

Jan 8, 2006
It would be nice to have Kovac and Tudor in central defense and balzereti and chillieni on the sides thats a very good defensive lineup for serie b, or zebina on the side

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Kovac is extending his contract maybe. Great news we need this guy

La Juventus si muove sul fantasista cileno Jimenez cercato anche da Sampdoria ed Atletico Madrid.
Lione e Roma in corsa per Trezeguet.
Vieira pronto a firmare per l'Inter, i bianconeri premono per convincere Ibrahimovic a restare. Kovac: contratto prolungato.
(Tuttosport)

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=11686

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)