Robert Kovac out? NO! He's Staying! (4 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
IMO Kovac was excellant for Croatia in the world cup and really impressed me especially against Brazil, i hope he stays.

I hear that Tudor may be going to Livorno with Lucarelli coming in, so we need to keep Kovac!

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
he had no place in the first team when he was is in munich . though he was the player with the best rate of the whole championship .so it was a bad descison to move to those stupid munichs.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
what happened to our young Brazillian defender we had last season?
Gladstone
but actually, i'd like to see Pietro Zammuto playing in the starting line up
he's indeed a true product of our youth system and it should be about time we bring him up......
it's a huge risk to gamble on though considering we have very much at stake

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
i still prefer Tudor to Kovac TBH........
Tudor can bring us more ease in the wages count and he's tough as well as good in the air..........

but when it comes to marking and tackling, Kovac is no doubt the better one......
however, it is more likely for us to be seeing Tudor rather than Kovac since he was with us for quite some time so obviously he has more loyalty.....i think :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Shyne said:
Juve must keep him. He is a good player. If he leaves, we will have a huge gap in our backline.
Exactly.

First there were the news about our star players,and now we are talking about Kovac...what will be tomorrow,we will be talking about Legro's departure.

Kovac must remain with us!!!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
Kovac is one of the core central defenders that makes sense for us with Thuram and Canna leaving.
Agree completely.

Kovac was every bit as important as Thuram last season. With Thuram and Cannavro gone, it is only natural that Kovac step into the regular starting role. I will be very surprised if he leaves. Afterall, he hardly strikes me as the primadonna type who will not accept Serie B.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
IlDivinCodino said:
what happened to our young Brazillian defender we had last season?Gladstonebut actually, i'd like to see Pietro Zammuto playing in the starting line up
he's indeed a true product of our youth system and it should be about time we bring him up......
it's a huge risk to gamble on though considering we have very much at stake

Gladstone was loaned to Verona and did a fine job late in the season. He could certainly get a lot of playing time for us In Serie B, but we do have Chiellini and Balzaretti in his position.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
The Pado said:
Gladstone was loaned to Verona and did a fine job late in the season. He could certainly get a lot of playing time for us In Serie B, but we do have Chiellini and Balzaretti in his position.
Gladstone is a central defender anyway he really impressed me at the U20 WC. He would be reasonbly good for serie B. But obvouisly Kovac is better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jeeks said:
I would like Kovac to stay and play alongside Tudor.
As would I. Kovac is still a very solid stopper and would easily be the best defender in Serie B. Personally I thought Kovac was easily better than Thuram last season and should have started more, and now with the latter leaving Robert would be our top defender. Then bring in our big Igor Tudor and we have the best defensive pairing Serie B has ever and probably will ever see.

Gladstone would provide great cover for those two and is a prospect for the future, as he does seem like a promising centerback. Hopefully Secco will convince and allow these three players to stay at Juventus.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
now who's gonna make those long balls to whoever plays in front for us? oh that's right, we don't have Don Fabio anymore. :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
now who's gonna make those long balls to whoever plays in front for us? oh that's right, we don't have Don Fabio anymore. :tup:
lol im getting these funny images in my head rite now of a madrid player lofting a long ball in front of ronaldo and he and cassano being overweight r sweating it out to reach the ball :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)