Rivers last blog entry (10 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
If I was married and had a one night stand every now and then- I wouldn't even consider that "cheating".

More of entertainment.
I bet if you loved your wife you wouldnt cheat... (sorry to sound corny to the max)

Anyway, bravo river...

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
The add was posted on a sex site. Normal british people dont use sex sites. You referred to the typical 'english girls holiday' that also dosent reflect about 80% of the population. And the percentage it does represent is only during the holiday. The world dosent seem to get that. Its a sun, sand and sex holiday.
Sure, holiday! That's enough to breed monsters who once back home won't make the difference between the sweet and prudish Michelle and the same innocent person that sun, alcohol and music metamorphosed into a horny tart offering her body. Once again I know it's gross generalization, but that's my experience of your typical English clubbing holidays anyway. I'm not afraid to say it, I hate the English youth on holiday!

But I really digress, you are absolutely right. Good post, I retire. :)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
man those men are dumbasses :D

"i wanna sleep with river"

"no i wanna sleep with river"

dumb asses :D:D

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
If I was married and had a one night stand every now and then- I wouldn't even consider that "cheating".

More of entertainment.
so what u have with ur wife is wat obligatory, ot entertaining:p

wooah river man she rocks!
hey guys doesnt the last guy in the pic look kinda like oba but lighter

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Elnur, how would you feel if your wife had the same attitude about sleeping around with guys?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Not good i dont think. It sorta eliminates the point of marrige- to stay with someone for life.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Not good i dont think. It sorta eliminates the point of marrige- to stay with someone for life.
That's what's so good about it.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Just read River's blog - that is quite funny. You see if these men would just go and have a wank instead, they could save themselves this embarassment

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Elnur, how would you feel if your wife had the same attitude about sleeping around with guys?
The question is what's your Reaction if you saw your wife sleeping with another guy in YOUR bed??

I'd like to hear ya all answering this question:)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)