Rivers last blog entry (1 Viewer)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
    No smoke without fire! Face it, the fact that a considerable percentage of Brit males would behave like that (= think with their d!ck) comes down to the fact that a considerable of their female counterparts are not only bloody easy, but actually in the pursuit of sex! Supply and demand, simple. Think of them girls you get to see abroad in the Mediterranean --even though I'm aware they're by no means representative of a nation. Had I so desired, the perfect stranger that I was could've had sex with several. Anyone could.
    Wont even reply to this garbage.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Isn't it ironic how you call other people dumb, then ask River if she actually slept with them....
    :LOL: Don't you know? All males own a sign like
    i meant dumb , the people whom where sending e-mails to river, not in this forum, try to take it easy gray,

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Wont even reply to this garbage.
    Garbage, why? Was it necessary from me to say that neither you or your friend belong to that stygmatized category? I thought it was enough if we just assumed it.

River's idea was funny, I know I had a good laugh, but it was not a honest approach and thus certainly not one whose results should warrant any reflection on men. Of course we're disgusting pigs, tell us something we don't know yet. I feel for all the innocents that have to put up daily with that kind of harassment, and I know they largely outnumber 'the girls in demand', but my point stands.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    It's sad how many of these bastards boast about cheating on their girlfriend/fiancee/wife as if it was some kind of indication of their manliness/sexual prowess.

I was originally going to say that maybe River should have censored their full names/e-mail/phone numbers/photo, but whichever way peopel choose to abuse that information, let them.

This only goes to confirm the fact that all men are assholes
    Gray,

I agree with you about almost everything you have said. Up to the part where you state "all men are assholes"

I , along with many other men, would NEVER do something like those losers boasted about on that site.

There are many assholes out there, no doubt about that, but some of us value and respect the vows of marriage, and have total respect for our spouses

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    i meant dumb , the people whom where sending e-mails to river, not in this forum, try to take it easy gray,
    I think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say; nevermind. btw I do take it easy :)

++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Gray,

I agree with you about almost everything you have said. Up to the part where you state "all men are assholes"

I , along with many other men, would NEVER do something like those losers boasted about on that site.

There are many assholes out there, no doubt about that, but some of us value and respect the vows of marriage, and have total respect for our spouses
    Of course I didn't mean 101% of men are assholes, and as a male myself of course I know that there are many others who value the sacredness of marriage.

I know that I would never do anything to betray my girlfriend/fiancee/wife like that, but all I was saying was that if you look at it from the popular point of view amongst women that "all" men are assholes, things like this make you understand why they'd think like that. It's always the bad apples that get noticed, if u know what I mean

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

I think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say; nevermind. btw I do take it easy :)

Of course I didn't mean 101% of men are assholes, and as a male myself of course I know that there are many others who value the sacredness of marriage.

I know that I would never do anything to betray my girlfriend/fiancee/wife like that, but all I was saying was that if you look at it from the popular point of view amongst women that "all" men are assholes, things like this make you understand why they'd think like that. It's always the bad apples that get noticed, if u know what I mean
    Yeah, I do.....

They just give us all a bad name.....

Jan 7, 2004

and you know what pisses me off. some girls actually like these "bad boys"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    and you know what pisses me off. some girls actually like these "bad boys"
    yeah, the assholes always get the nice girls :rolleyes:

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Garbage, why? Was it necessary from me to say that neither you or your friend belong to that stygmatized category? I thought it was enough if we just assumed it.

River's idea was funny, I know I had a good laugh, but it was not a honest approach and thus certainly not one whose results should warrant any reflection on men. Of course we're disgusting pigs, tell us something we don't know yet. I feel for all the innocents that have to put up daily with that kind of harassment, and I know they largely outnumber 'the girls in demand', but my point stands.
    Im not talking about me or River. Just the general British person thing which is very false first of all, and second has no relevence to this thread/rivers blog entry.

The add was posted on a sex site. Normal british people dont use sex sites. You referred to the typical 'english girls holiday' that also dosent reflect about 80% of the population. And the percentage it does represent is only during the holiday. The world dosent seem to get that. Its a sun, sand and sex holiday. They dont bring it home to London.

Your post or point you were trying to make is about English people. What makes you think you know enough about us to judge like that? You consider the men on that site to be average british men or something?
    This would have exactly the same results had it been posted on an american, italian or any other national site.

But yeah you probably know what your talking about. Its not the post, its listening to this same old crap over and over from people like you who probably dont really know anything about this country that gets annoying. And thus your post is garbage.

Kinda like me saying I would expect no one to respond to this advert on an italian website without prior written consent from there mother. See what im doing?

Also everyone seems to be missing the point, there isnt a point. If you know River by now you will know she does these things to entertain herself. Thats all it is.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    That give me a headache. Havent needed to think yet this week :D

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Riv-ah Spice's experiment is a brilliant example on how far desperate and perverted individuals will go for some 'booty'. What a slice of sheer genius in an otherwise pigeons-bobbing-in-unison forum: despite the Spice-girl/skater girl underlying tone in her general being/existence on this page she was on another level: an Andy Kaufman of Juventuz.com
    Wait a sec is that Nick complimenting someone? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)