Rivers last blog entry (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Riv-ah Spice's experiment is a brilliant example on how far desperate and perverted individuals will go for some 'booty'. What a slice of sheer genius in an otherwise pigeons-bobbing-in-unison forum: despite the Spice-girl/skater girl underlying tone in her general being/existence on this page she was on another level: an Andy Kaufman of Juventuz.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

What did you expect exposing your life on the Internet to total strangers? You knew it was public, didn't you?... Never understood the urge of having a "blog".
And who told you that I exposed my life on the net to total strangers? Where did I say that?

I exposed parts of my fav songs, poems, quotes in my own translation, to practice my English.
So how dumb you must be, to send stupid messages to someone like me, who posts things like that?

btw: you should ask first about details, then make some judgement.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I don't see why you're all so shocked or why would anyone brand these men stupid!

No smoke without fire! Face it, the fact that a considerable percentage of Brit males would behave like that (= think with their d!ck) comes down to the fact that a considerable of their female counterparts are not only bloody easy, but actually in the pursuit of sex! Supply and demand, simple. Think of them girls you get to see abroad in the Mediterranean --even though I'm aware they're by no means representative of a nation. Had I so desired, the perfect stranger that I was could've had sex with several. Anyone could.

And after all, this is Internet we're talking about, Gods gift to all the pervs and "initiated" of this planet!

Funny entry in any case. :D
And here you definitely exagerrate about no smoke without fire: cause it's not always like that. You always find some dumb, who send you stupid things, cause he is sick.
And it's his own imagination that let him see non-existed things in your posts/messages.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
And here you definitely exagerrate about no smoke without fire: cause it's not always like that. You always find some dumb, who send you stupid things, cause he is sick.
And it's his own imagination that let him see non-existed things in your posts/messages.
I'm afraid I didn't get you point. Can you rephrase?

EDIT: don't rephrase.

About your first post :), I naturally assumed you unveiled personal facts. Well there must be some sort in any case, but we'll pass. Désolé if I offended you and you thought of me as trying to lecture you, which I was in a way. I just find the idea of blogs stupid... Btw sweetheart, I'm willing to be nice to you, so long as you do not abuse with the birds names, will ya?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

I'm afraid I didn't get you point. Can you rephrase?

EDIT: don't rephrase.

About your first post :), I naturally assumed you unveiled personal facts. Well there must be some sort in any case, but we'll pass. Désolé if I offended you and you thought of me as trying to lecture you, which I was in a way. I just find the idea of blogs stupid... Btw sweetheart, I'm willing to be nice to you, so long as you do not abuse with the birds names, will ya?

I also find the idea of blogs stupid, so I wouldnt post sth like that on the net myself (private stuff)

I'm a little confused, so can you explain, where I abused you? :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Yeah, lucky for you I am, otherwise I would have seen right through you and banned you before you even set foot here ;)
pre-emptive banning? That could really catch on :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)