Rivers last blog entry (4 Viewers)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

im just joking
    and im being totally serious? :D

Sorry I just never really know what to reply when people ask my about my friends sex life ;)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    I just wish I could see the original River's blog.
    She deleted her posts and let us see only those guys' posts.

EDITED: all those guys there keep piece of paper with the same words, why?
    this got me interested as to how many dumb **** men in England used sleezy sex sites to cheat on their wives. I figured I'd place an ad with my picture asking for 'men who wanted to cheat on their wives' and make it a requirement for them to send me a photo of them holding a sign with 'i want to sleep with river' on it.
    And she deleted her blog because people would stop emailing hatemail messages and because she couldnt really post anymore because of that. 2 posts are still on the anti-river blog though :D

http://****river.blogspot.com **** = fuck

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    the **** in the URL begins with F and ends with UCK (it's not firetruck btw)

EDIT: oh, she edited it

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    How dumb these ppl are...

...and do you sleep with them river, too many are asking?
    Isn't it ironic how you call other people dumb, then ask River if she actually slept with them....
    EDITED: all those guys there keep piece of paper with the same words, why?
    :LOL: Don't you know? All males own a sign like

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

And she deleted her blog because people would stop emailing hatemail messages and because she couldnt really post anymore because of that. 2 posts are still on the anti-river blog though :D

http://****river.blogspot.com **** = fuck
    No, I wonder why all those guys keep piece of papers with THE SAME words on them? What? They had the same idea just like that?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    No, I wonder why all those guys keep piece of papers with THE SAME words on them? What? They had the same idea just like that?
    No, River specifically required them to send her a picture with those words on it

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    bold is rivers words vitoria.
    Damn, I missed some part there.

But if you make a requirement to send such photos and all the rest, you will always find dumbs who will do that.
    Without that I guess she wouldnt get so much replies.

Come on people, you're surprised about that like kids ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    But if you make a requirement to send such photos and all the rest, you will always find dumbs who will do that.
    Without that I guess she wouldnt get so much replies.
    Then again, she said she got about 300 replies, and a lot of them were desperate guys who didn't want to bother sending her a picture :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Then again, she said she got about 300 replies, and a lot of them were desperate guys who didn't want to bother sending her a picture :)
    They were brave enough to make an offer and too cowardly to send her a pic ;)

I'm not surprised about that at all, cause I posted my blog for just a couple of days and then I deleted it, cause I got the same sort of messages.
    That pissed me off like hell, cause I wanted to have nice funny blog and those dumbs hang around there.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    I don't see why you're all so shocked or why would anyone brand these men stupid!

No smoke without fire! Face it, the fact that a considerable percentage of Brit males would behave like that (= think with their d!ck) comes down to the fact that a considerable of their female counterparts are not only bloody easy, but actually in the pursuit of sex! Supply and demand, simple. Think of them girls you get to see abroad in the Mediterranean --even though I'm aware they're by no means representative of a nation. Had I so desired, the perfect stranger that I was could've had sex with several. Anyone could.

And after all, this is Internet we're talking about, Gods gift to all the pervs and "initiated" of this planet!

Funny entry in any case. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    why are people saying that everyone is so shocked? It was just Martin and...well... Martin's Martin :D

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002

They were brave enough to make an offer and too cowardly to send her a pic ;)

I'm not surprised about that at all, cause I posted my blog for just a couple of days and then I deleted it, cause I got the same sort of messages.
    That pissed me off like hell, cause I wanted to have nice funny blog and those dumbs hang around there.
    What did you expect exposing your life on the Internet to total strangers? You knew it was public, didn't you?... Never understood the urge of having a "blog".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)