Rivers last blog entry (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's sad how many of these bastards boast about cheating on their girlfriend/fiancee/wife as if it was some kind of indication of their manliness/sexual prowess.

I was originally going to say that maybe River should have censored their full names/e-mail/phone numbers/photo, but whichever way peopel choose to abuse that information, let them.

This only goes to confirm the fact that all men are assholes

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    omg I didn't know there was people that dumb.. and so many of them too.. :eek:
    welcome to england, enjoy your visit :)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Its ok. Its still underground. Well it was until Stan Collymore made it from page news :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Jeez I hope that sickness/disease/whatever the men are affected with doesn't reach the females....
    what makes you think it hasn't already?

I think it's a huge misconception that males are the only ones who cheat on their partners

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    To be an asshole is one thing. And I wouldn't expect that many assholes in one place. But to go as far as admit that they have cheated, how many times they've done it, how long they've been married/with the person etc, that just goes surpasses my ability to comprehend how a person can be that stupid.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Jeez I hope that sickness/disease/whatever the men are affected with doesn't reach the females....
    Keep in mind a few things.

1) They could have made up that they were cheating just to get it on with River, wouldnt you? I dont think your gonna care about her weird fetish when yeah when :D

2) River Posting her own pic on the site. That speaks enough about her mind being infected for me. I guess it has crossed to the females:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    I just wish I could see the original River's blog.
    She deleted her posts and let us see only those guys' posts.

EDITED: all those guys there keep piece of paper with the same words, why?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Keep in mind a few things.

1) They could have made up that they were cheating just to get it on with River, wouldnt you? I dont think your gonna care about her weird fetish when yeah when :D

2) River Posting her own pic on the site. That speaks enough about her mind being infected for me. I guess it has crossed to the females:D

so is river doin it with anyone ?

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    To be an asshole is one thing. And I wouldn't expect that many assholes in one place. But to go as far as admit that they have cheated, how many times they've done it, how long they've been married/with the person etc, that just goes surpasses my ability to comprehend how a person can be that stupid.
    Well they knew the fetish. Why not make it as attractive as possible. Surely they know about the competition.

Also this isnt a dating site, its a sex site :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

what makes you think it hasn't already?

I think it's a huge misconception that males are the only ones who cheat on their partners
    Yeah I have to agree. I was only hoping that it wouldn't be true though.

River said it was easier to get girls in England, and that can be narrowed down to two possible reasons. Possibly one is the topic in discussion here. :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)