riquelme-tiago swap deal? (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Against, or to what exactly? Because I happen to think Lampard & Carrick are vastly over rated players? They are. Because I think Michael Owen is the only England player I would want to see at Juve?
overrated doesnt equal bad though..they may be overrated but they are both good players.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
overrated doesnt equal bad though..they may be overrated but they are both good players.

My point is that the difference between good & world class is huge. We have many good players, some great ones, one or two world class ones, what we need to add is some true world class ones to make us a great team again, not some overhyped, overpriced EPL "legends"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
My point is that the difference between good & world class is huge. We have many good players, some great ones, one or two world class ones, what we need to add is some true world class ones to make us a great team again, not some overhyped, overpriced EPL "legends"
yes i agree..neither Lampard or Carrick are world class..i'm not suggesting they go to juve..but you have got to admit..Lampard is better than the current Juve midfielders.It is arguable that Carrick is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)