riquelme-tiago swap deal? (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1475838 said:
Camo is a fake Italian because I know more of the National Anthem than he does.
Shows how much you know about Camo. He never said that he was an italian, he only plays for Italy because they gave him the opportunity to play for their National team since he was never call up by Argentina. He also said that he nevers sings the Italian anthem bc he considers himself argentinian and not italian. :faq1:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 3, 2004
Riquelme is a lazy-ass choker. We don't need that sort of player here. The only way he would succeed here is if we also purchased half of his national team.
That's a bit harsh. Riquelme has proved himself to be a quality playmaker at Villareal and Boca Juniors.

Not saying he will flourish and achieve record numbers in Serie A, but he will definitely add some more depth and creativity to Juve's midfield than Tiago.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a bit harsh. Riquelme has proved himself to be a quality playmaker at Villareal and Boca Juniors.

Not saying he will flourish and achieve record numbers in Serie A, but he will definitely add some more depth and creativity to Juve's midfield than Tiago.
Andy's quite right. Riquelme is a choker. He was always going to miss that penalty against Arsenal. He's also slow and extremely unstable. In short, he's useless.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve offered Riquelme – Tiago swap

Reports in Spain suggest that Villarreal have approached Juventus with an offer to exchange Juan Roman Riquelme for Tiago Mendes.

Tiago has openly admitted that he is ready to quit the Bianconeri unless he is given a more active role in Claudio Ranieri’s plans.

Argentine star Riquelme is reportedly unsettled at the Yellow Submarine and looking for a fresh challenge.

According to Spanish newspaper Marca, Villarreal sent a proposal to Turin and are waiting to see whether the Cadetti champions would consider a switch.

Valuations often prove a stumbling block for swap deals, but this seems unlikely to be a problem in this case.

Juve paid around £7m to sign Tiago from Lyon this summer, while the Madrigal outfit were willing to accept £5m for Riquelme when Atletico Madrid made an enquiry in pre-season.

channel 4

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
riquelme is a great player....but we have'nt even given tiago a chance,so it's unfair 2 say he's crap.......unless of course,if CR makes it clear 2 d board that he has no need for tiago(then y pay 9M plus 4 him?!) i say we keep d dudde n give him a chance............

nedved n buffon were slow starters too........

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I still dont know why missing a penalty makes him a choker, I can get the unstable and we all agree that he's slow, but choker??the whole Argentinian NT were chokers in the last Coppa America final against Brasil's reserve team, so what?

Plus his situation seems to become as Tiago's, he also thinks of himself as a superstar, and he expects a permanent starting position

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if CR is going to bench him than no, better keep Tiago, it will be easier later to sold the portugese. if CR is going to make him great than pls do it - with camo and nedved he would make the most creative midfield in europe. i would better stick with tiago or get Neddy replacement, cause we extremely need it.

Apr 12, 2004
Shows how much you know about Camo. He never said that he was an italian, he only plays for Italy because they gave him the opportunity to play for their National team since he was never call up by Argentina. He also said that he nevers sings the Italian anthem bc he considers himself argentinian and not italian. :faq1:
Shows how much you can read. I said he was a fake Italian because I know more of the Italian National Anthem than he does. So where was I wrong? He's not a REAL Italian, so he must then, obviously be fake. ....and I still know more of the Italian National Anthem than he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)