Rio Olympic Games 2016 (Football) (5 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #46
    Gabigol has impressed me so far. Has been good in every single match. Beppe should do it. @Mark

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #53
    better than gabriel jesus who has been underwhelming
    Yep. Both Neymar and Jesus have done absolutely nothing for this team. Overall the team is pretty unprepared and disorganized. A lot of passing that get nowhere, horrible final touch and finishing. It's too 2010 Spain. Almost painful to watch.

Gabigol and Thiago Maia have been the only two bright spots. And maybe Felipe Anderson.

- - - Updated - - -

dat Renato Augusto miss.
    Tell me about it. Don't forget dat Black Jesus miss on the first match. @Fr3sh

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Yep. Both Neymar and Jesus have done absolutely nothing for this team. Overall the team is pretty unprepared and disorganized. A lot of passing that get nowhere, horrible final touch and finishing. It's too 2010 Spain. Almost painful to watch.

Gabigol and Thiago Maia have been the only two bright spots. And maybe Felipe Anderson.

- - - Updated - - -

and to think they were targeting the olympics over the recent copa america

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

didn't see that one. Fr3sh probably jinxed him. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)