Rio 2016 Olympics (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yes, i dont like them in any sport, except for basketball when they had Deng and Gordon few years ago :D

this time it wasnt so much about wanting Murray to lose as it was about wanting Delpo to win it. its too bad Nadal had to play him in SF as that would be my ideal final if someone asked me before the Olympics
Gordon never played though until recently. Shame, because GB really needed him in London. He and Deng are past their best now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gordon never played though until recently. Shame, because GB really needed him in London. He and Deng are past their best now.
yeah, its too bad he never actually got to play. he was called several times but either wanted to stay with his new club or got injured. would have been one of the most entertaining European teams to watch if both played together in their prime, together with that Mensah guy

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #150
    Brazilian referee :D
    [video=twitter;765709164899340288]https://twitter.com/_TRICOVO_/status/765709164899340288[/video]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Anthony must be amazed at the atmosphere Argentina fans are making the way he was looking at them

- - - Updated - - -

Manus last game for the NT :touched::sad:

one of the greatest non-USA players ever definitely

- - - Updated - - -

Poland great game vs Croatia just now. Bielecki destroyed them with 12 goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)