Rijkaard! shit! (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
The only reason Rijkaard got the job is because Johan Cruyff has a VERY big influence in Barca backstage. I really wish he stopped interfering.
Cruyff was certainly a fantastic coah back in the day, any perticular reason to why you want him to stop interfering? I heard that when Cruyff stopped "helping" Rijkaard he got relegated with Sparta.

I've also heard great things about the new assistant. Let's hope he whips Barca into shape.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
The only reason Rijkaard got the job is because Johan Cruyff has a VERY big influence in Barca backstage. I really wish he stopped interfering.

Rijkaard sucks as coach. He did a reasonable job with the NT but completely screwed up Sparta Rotterdam. The club was more than capable of ending up in the higher part of the table but he managed to get them relegated!

About Rijkaard's assitant Henk ten Cate: he is simply GREAT. He managed to get a below average club (NAC Breda) high in the table with only little material. Arguably Holland's best coach of last season, next to Ronald Koeman.
Cruyff is Barca's most legendary figure, and a great coach and manager to boot. Why would anyone prevent him from helping the club?

As for Rijki's performance at Rotterdam, I can only agree with you, his contributions to the club were nothing but negative, though he was not the only reason for their demise.

That doesn't mean, however, that Rijki isn't the man for Barca. Seems to me that if Cruyff wants him, then that's the way to go. Maybe I trust in Johan too much, but then again, why doubt him?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh, I don't think Cruyff is bad, on the contrary! He's arguably the best analyst around at the moment. It's just that the whole Dutch colony in Barcelona is starting to annoy me. I mean, people over there must think we're some pushy colonizing bunch by now.

I hope Rijkaard will do well though. If only he'll try doing well with some Spanish players. There is some great talent in España but too many foreigners are blocking their path imo

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Oh, I don't think Cruyff is bad, on the contrary! He's arguably the best analyst around at the moment. It's just that the whole Dutch colony in Barcelona is starting to annoy me. I mean, people over there must think we're some pushy colonizing bunch by now.
Yeah, you were never into colonization ;) :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's a Martin original *proud* :D

But if you're interested, I'd be happy to provide the logical deduction, they taught us that in school... :D

He's Dutch > he plays for Barca

p -> q

equivalent to

He doesn't play for Barca > he's Dutch

not q -> not p

:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You know what, let's turn off gravity for a moment, we'll all grab on to something, in the meantime, why don't you take a good leap and then we'll talk :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)