Riccardo Saponara - AM C - Empoli (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't believe Turk still insults Marotta.

I'm now convinced, like Cronios, Turk is a troll with nothing positive to say. We could have won the treble and Agnelli & Co. are still traitors robbing the club with Elkanns all for the sake of some Cricket team or Formula 1.

---

Anyways, Forza Beppe if this deal comes through. If there are any doubters by now, shame on you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, but still, look at Rugani or Sturaro :boh: their fees look much softer yet they (imo) showed a lot lot more.
Sturaro didnt show anything in Genoa really, just decent/OK at best.

I dont get Saponara being signed right now, but he impressed before going to Milan, and now impressed after going back to Empoli. Rugani was Saponara's teammate for half the season he was there, and Empoli's weakness was the offensive, and him coming and performing the way he did was the most important and vital element to their season pretty much.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
“We bought out the player and he became the most expensive player in the history of Empoli,” director of sport Marcello Carli told Radio Crc.

“Our intention is to keep him. We already turned down something more than €11m from Napoli, but when you sit around a table and there is the desire to get a certain player, you do find a solution.

“We also talked to Juventus about Saponara, but then didn’t go forward because we are convinced the lad has a lot of quality. After an extraordinary campaign with us, I think he’ll be worth even more on the market.

“The offers that arrived from Napoli and Juventus for Saponara were important, but we didn’t take them into consideration because we want to keep him and the player wants to stay.”

http://www.football-italia.net/68464/napoli-and-juve-saponara-bids-rejected

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Nothing new so far.
And it's better this way tbh,we need to complete the AM(Quality one) signing,and at least 1 fullback first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)