Riccardo Montolivo - CM - Fiorentina (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
technically, with

pirlo, melo, inler

and benched: marchisio, pazienza

we would have a good understudy for both inler and melo

problem is however, that the team would suffer greatly if pirlo got injured, because we wouldnt really have anyone to replace him, and we would adjust our tactic.
aquilani could come in nicely there, but for a bench player, we shouldnt really spend over 10 million

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
technically, with

pirlo, melo, inler

and benched: marchisio, pazienza

we would have a good understudy for both inler and melo

problem is however, that the team would suffer greatly if pirlo got injured, because we wouldnt really have anyone to replace him, and we would adjust our tactic.
aquilani could come in nicely there, but for a bench player, we shouldnt really spend over 10 million
Do you think Pirlo will be able to play every game 90 minutes? I don't see it happening, even if he does he can't play more than 70 mins. I hope Conte adjust his tactics based on players available and not 4-4-2 no matter what as delneri did.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you think Pirlo will be able to play every game 90 minutes? I don't see it happening, even if he does he can't play more than 70 mins. I hope Conte adjust his tactics based on players available and not 4-4-2 no matter what as delneri did.
he'll be able to fill 90 minutes, but he wont play every game yeah
thats why he needs an understudy

on the other hand, if we'd play 4-3-3 with inler and melo supporting him, and krasic and some left winger suipporting aguero
we could easy change it to inler and melo central, krasic and aguero with matri up front

still, and understudy would be nice

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Being fresh enough to play all of every league game won't be that tough this season, given the lack of midweek football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)