Riccardo Montolivo - CM - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this shit. I hope Montolivo, Pirlo, Pazianeza and all the other shitbags we are linked to suffer serious long-term injuries, so we hopefully end up acquiring someone else!

Marrota needs to realize 2 things:

1) Football exists outside of Italy, and there are other leagues besides Serie A.
2) Quality players play in other leagues as well, and they don't have to be Italian or plying their trade in Serie A to perform well, or be considered for this club.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I would rather have Appelt start over this guy..Marchisio is enough Italian for the mid,why dont Juve just bring back Marrone..
I puked a little when I saw his image,I cant imagine him wearing our Black and White jersey :cry:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:sergio:

We already have depth supposedly. We need friggin' quality.
We might lose Sissoko and Aquilani. We're left with Melo and Marchisio. For 6M that's a fairly cheap price to pay. We should buy Montolivo 6M, but not to forget to buy someone with great quality like to Sahin, Pastore, etc.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
for 6M ,
3M is acceptable though

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It doesn't matter how much we buy him for peanuts. He's a waste of a spot in our team and a waste of wages as well.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't think we will buy a starter worth under 10 million euros. I would only accept Montolivo on our bench.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
If he comes, he'll be starter (or it'll be between he and Marchisio). I wouldn't mind if those 6M + Martinez are true and Liverpool doesn't want to lower Aquilani's price.

Aquilani is better than him, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)