Riccardo Calafiori - D LC - Bologna (108 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Motta is coming, he's 100% coming regardless of the price.

He's Bremer's replacement for sure but his CB partner could be Raguni or Gatti which is a bit scary tbh

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So this is the guy?

I hope so. I only want to see signings that will be with us for a decade. The kind you can build around to get our team back to the top.

Ideally we'd keep Bremer too and then tbh we'd be sorted at the back but most likely he'll leave to fund the squad renewal.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Are they incapable of making a highlight vid without the retarded music? I remember watching Del Piero vids with INXS or something as music. Not this bullcrap everything single time

How much would he cost us? If Sandro and Bremer leave, wouldn't we still need another defender? Or are we gambling on Djalo and Huijsen?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With CL money I feel like the 25m fee is no longer realistic. They will just say 40m, some PL club would pay that to stick him in the rotation.

I'm naturally pessimistic when we get linked to a player who looks perfect for us. Years gone by he'd have been in our pocket but now any number of teams could sign him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
With CL money I feel like the 25m fee is no longer realistic. They will just say 40m, some PL club would pay that to stick him in the rotation.

I'm naturally pessimistic when we get linked to a player who looks perfect for us. Years gone by he'd have been in our pocket but now any number of teams could sign him.
also the Bremer selling factor will play a big role. Its easy for them to demand more if we do so before buying him or even if he is heavily linked to leaving

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

I can see us pay 40M+ for Calafiori

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Are they incapable of making a highlight vid without the retarded music? I remember watching Del Piero vids with INXS or something as music. Not this bullcrap everything single time

How much would he cost us? If Sandro and Bremer leave, wouldn't we still need another defender? Or are we gambling on Djalo and Huijsen?
The problem is that it's not 2003

phonk and all that slow rev music popular
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hGVNFcg81JQ?feature=share

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Despite interest from English clubs, Federico Gatti has consistently received positive feedback from the Juventus management and will be part of the new direction the club is taking. [@RiccardoMeloni4)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 63)