Ribery Set For Bayern (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1423489 said:
3: In the 90's Italy was not as challenging, if it were, then why in the 90's and 70's was the Bundesliga better internationally?
Uhh, you are forgetting that Italy reached more finals from the period between 1990 and 2000, and I do have to say they were unlucky. I remember the 1994 vivdly and they were the better side over the course of the tournament.

And also, Italian sides had more European club trophies.

4: Juventus does not have a larger fan base.
We do. Whether that matters or not, fuck if I know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They have won two more champions league titles , that doesnt give them a richer history . Juve have dominated italy or decades , a league far more challenging that the bundesliga . Juventus have had much better foreign talent that bayern , bayern only started to bring in foreign talent just after the 90s . Juventus have a larger fan base internationally .

I respect bayern and what it has done in the past , but i don't think it can be considered a bigger club than juventus .
Sorry Burke, I have to agree. And you know full well that most of your success came from the Beckenbauer-Muller-Hoeness brothers era and nobody can deny Zee West Germans were the best footballing country during that time period.

Dec 26, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1423337 said:
Ummmm, WHAT!?!?

So first, you think that Ribery would slow you down? And you think that you are the most creative and entertaining in European football?

All of those is not only wrong, it's just DUMB to think that.

And the bolded part says:

I do not believe we did not even make a try with such players.

How the fuck do you make a try? Unless we are talking rugby, that's horrid English.

Secondly, it's a doublt negative. Do not believe you did not....

So that means you believe Juve did "make a try" for those players.

Shit...something like 30M or 35M Euros.
You know what sarcasm is, don't you??

As for my English, I'm so sorry Shakespeare, it isn't my native language.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    We do. Whether that matters or not, fuck if I know.
    I was trying to find that thread that listed the highest fan bases or something like that, if you remember, it was something like Benfica, Bayern, and Juve as the top three.

I think that the Serie A is a tougher league, my point was just that historically, Bayern are a better squad.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя;1423541 said:
    I was trying to find that thread that listed the highest fan bases or something like that, if you remember, it was something like Benfica, Bayern, and Juve as the top three.
    That's impossible. Manure and Real Madrid have the most "Fans" (quote unquote) in the world. However, what Benfica does have is the highest amount of "club members," as they were the first to offer club memberships for fans. Apparently they have like 500,000 club members.

I think that the Serie A is a tougher league, my point was just that historically, Bayern are a better squad.
    Who the hell knows. Just because you won three straight Champions League plus one doesn't mean you're a better side than Juventus throughout history, as you also have to take into account competition. Bayern has 20 German League titles (I think) while we have 27, not even mentioning that Italy is by far the more superior league. Europe is not everything, you know.

And to be honest, I don't really care who the better side is over history. Titles are not everything in football.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    That's impossible. Manure and Real Madrid have the most "Fans" (quote unquote) in the world. However, what Benfica does have is the highest amount of "club members," as they were the first to offer club memberships for fans. Apparently they have like 500,000 club members.

Who the hell knows. Just because you won three straight Champions League plus one doesn't mean you're a better side than Juventus throughout history, as you also have to take into account competition. Bayern has 20 German League titles (I think) while we have 27, not even mentioning that Italy is by far the more superior league. Europe is not everything, you know.

And to be honest, I don't really care who the better side is over history. Titles are not everything in football.
    That was the thread i was trying to find though, and DUDE, i know.

About the bolded part.....

I agree, it's about how many niggers you employ, and it's obviously Juve.

Nigger lovers!

Now be a doll and call me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)