Ribery Set For Bayern (3 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    werent u against his transfer burke ?
    I was at first because he is a nigel lover, since he is the only white man on france's squad, but since he has a scar from a car crash I made a pitty sacrifice and let him on the fourth best team in European history. :tup:
    would sir sockpenis like some salt to rub in the wound?
    nah, I'm trying to quit.
    Get real Cock Smoker! :smoke:
    Shut your cock holster.
    He is most expensive bundesliga transfer in history
    DA HE IS! We finally opened the checkbook.
    :agree:

And Bayern are building a great team it seems... :smoke:
    :agree:
    Bayern lookin' good. I would of thought Ribery was perfect for Arsenal though. He's french, he's fast and he's skilled.
    But he is not black enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    What a retard!! Another of Europe's greatest talents thrown down the Toilet. Who the hell would wanna go to Bayern when you have a club like Juve interested in you.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ßömßäяdîëя;1367830 said:
    Shut your cock holster.
    Eh...... yeah :shifty:

Coming from the Helmet himself King Fapiopoli.

Chill out Burke. Ribery great signing, but the Bundesliga is a tad dry though. Kind of reminds me of the Scottish Premiere league. Why dont you support becks and his LA Galaxy team. Sure thats a bit closer to you than Bayern?:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Bayern lookin' good. I would of thought Ribery was perfect for Arsenal though. He's french, he's fast and he's skilled.
    couldnt agree more.I still think he would have came to us if Wenger was willing to pay 25M$ to L'OM.But same old Wenger now he's probably going to get us some 17 year old from Botswana:disagree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ßömßäяdîëя;1367830 said:
    Shut your cock holster.
    Eh...... yeah :shifty:

Coming from the Helmet himself King Fapiopoli.

Chill out Burke. Ribery great signing, but the Bundesliga is a tad dry though. Kind of reminds me of the Scottish Premiere league. Why dont you support becks and his LA Galaxy team. Sure thats a bit closer to you than Bayern?:D
    seems to me you dont watch the Bundesliga...dry??maybe Bayern is.but Bremen,Stuttgart and even Hamburg are very entertaining teams.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    Ribery is a bad ass fighting and technical blessed motherf*****. He ran 120 minutes today up and down the left flank and created lots of chances when Bayern struggled to beat 3rd division team Burghausen in the first round by penalties. I was kind of bored of Bundesliga, but will watch Bayern with Klose, Toni and Ribery next season. They could tear this league apart.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    ßömßäяdîëя;1367830 said:
    I was at first because he is a nigel lover, since he is the only white man on france's squad, but since he has a scar from a car crash I made a pitty sacrifice and let him on the fourth best team in European history. :tup:
    fair enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)