Ribery Set For Bayern (3 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1367830 said:
I was at first because he is a nigel lover, since he is the only white man on france's squad, but since he has a scar from a car crash I made a pitty sacrifice and let him on the fourth best team in European history. :tup:

But he is not black enough.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Ribery is doing well with Bayern.
We don't need Ribery as we are widely considered as the most creative and entertaining team in European football, Ribery can only slow down our tempo, not to forget he isn't that young anymore or at least he will not be after 10 years from now... and of course before I forget, he will only play for a team with a CL football.

Ribery, Chivu, Suazo... I don't believe we didn't even make a try with such players.

Geof

May 14, 2004
How much did Bayern spend on transfers this season? That's just crazy considering they don't even play CL.

I guess their season will only be considered a success if they win Bundesliga, UEFA and some cups...

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    We don't need Ribery as we are widely considered as the most creative and entertaining team in European football, Ribery can only slow down our tempo, not to forget he isn't that young anymore or at least he will not be after 10 years from now... and of course before I forget, he will only play for a team with a CL football.

Ribery, Chivu, Suazo... I don't believe we didn't even make a try with such players.
    Ummmm, WHAT!?!?

So first, you think that Ribery would slow you down? And you think that you are the most creative and entertaining in European football?

All of those is not only wrong, it's just DUMB to think that.

And the bolded part says:

I do not believe we did not even make a try with such players.

How the fuck do you make a try? Unless we are talking rugby, that's horrid English.

Secondly, it's a doublt negative. Do not believe you did not....

So that means you believe Juve did "make a try" for those players.

How much did Bayern spend on transfers this season? That's just crazy considering they don't even play CL.
    Shit...something like 30M or 35M Euros.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    ßömßäяdîëя;1422866 said:
    I was at first because he is a nigel lover, since he is the only white man on france's squad, but since he has a scar from a car crash I made a pitty sacrifice and let him on the fourth best team in European history.
    I was totally joking.
    which part ? bayern being 4th best european ?

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    They have won two more champions league titles , that doesnt give them a richer history . Juve have dominated italy or decades , a league far more challenging that the bundesliga . Juventus have had much better foreign talent that bayern , bayern only started to bring in foreign talent just after the 90s . Juventus have a larger fan base internationally .

I respect bayern and what it has done in the past , but i don't think it can be considered a bigger club than juventus .

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    1: Bayern have 4 CL Titles. Juve have........
    2: Exactly, Bayern didn't need foreigners.
    3: In the 90's Italy was not as challenging, if it were, then why in the 90's and 70's was the Bundesliga better internationally?
    4: Juventus does not have a larger fan base.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)