Revive the DP-DT Attack (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
there in no way to compare cassano with those name....
if not cassano ... I would keep Alex
Forza Capitano
then id galdly keep alex...cos imo cassano isnt worth it.

Jul 28, 2002
I did not mean that we should sell alex anway...
I would not sell DP even if we had 10 Cassanos in the team :fero:
agreed.:cool:

Jul 28, 2002
I used to admire Mutu when he was at Parma.....
I just wish this junkie manage to get his form back ....
he will do...he is back in italy, where he was happy.

Jul 28, 2002
so it is:
--------Zlatan ----- (inForm)Mutu-------
for next year?
ideally no.....

Ideally dp trez....if in form.

but if not, Mutu-Z.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i must say that Capello should give Zlatan some rest , cause we must play Trez & Alex again in attack not because Zlatan isn't good but to make all players feel that they are treated in the same manners !!

Krister

Jan 17, 2005
Have faith in alex! He's beginning to play well now and juve need del piero in form. I see all juventus matches and I think trez and zlatan does too little. To have both of them on the pitch at the same time is wrong! They just stand in the penalty area end wait for the ball. I would like to see a more offensive and creative juve. Win 3-1 instead of 1-0. If this continues juve will loose fans too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I didn't catch the game but from what people have said, Trez and Zlatan could barely agree on a pass last night so those two have a lot of work to do in training from the looks of it. I think if you put on DP-Trez right now, they would do better as they've been playing together for years.
Oh FFS. Trezeguet comes back after injury and in his first game since September, paired up with Zlatan, the duo does not play too well but people are ready to throw in the towel this quickly? I mean jeez, its David's first game back in the Serie A and one of Zlatan's worst matches this season. We need to give the pair a couple more matches to see if it will work, which I'm pretty sure it will once the two learn how to play with each other. One bad match and everyone throws in the towel and calls for changes........ridiculous. Give them time, please.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh FFS. Trezeguet comes back after injury and in his first game since September, paired up with Zlatan, the duo does not play too well but people are ready to throw in the towel this quickly? I mean jeez, its David's first game back in the Serie A and one of Zlatan's worst matches this season. We need to give the pair a couple more matches to see if it will work, which I'm pretty sure it will once the two learn how to play with each other. One bad match and everyone throws in the towel and calls for changes........ridiculous. Give them time, please.
agreee.... the quickness on judging of this pairing only shows how some people are panic on the immenent prospect that Del Piero is losing his place...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

agreee.... the quickness on judging of this pairing only shows how some people are panic on the immenent prospect that Del Piero is losing his place...
Exactly. One bad game by the Zlatan-Trezeguet duo and everybody is calling for their heads. However we have seen enough of Trez-DP to know that its not great, at all. Sorry people, Lippi is gone, and the old guard will follow.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
i must say that Capello should give Zlatan some rest , cause we must play Trez & Alex again in attack not because Zlatan isn't good but to make all players feel that they are treated in the same manners !!
thats not Capello's job.... his job is to win.... and its the player's job to win their place.... just becoz the players sign a contract, doesnt its their RIGHTS to play....

if you are so concerned about players equally treated, why you never complains that Zalayeta never finish a match...while more or lest, he give the same result as Del Piero ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)