Reveal yourself! (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what Alen meant to say is, "i wish i had the same courage as Badass when he confronted those inter fans and the team bus giving ivan cordoba abuse whilst wearing a Juve shirt, now thats a true fan :D"

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what Alen meant to say is, "i wish i had the same courage as Badass when he confronted those inter fans and the team bus giving ivan cordoba abuse whilst wearing a Juve shirt, now thats a true fan :D"
Well, you're a guy. You can't really expect Janna to start a fist fight against Ivan Cordoba. You're indeed a huge Juve fan, but Janna is slightly bigger fan than you. She's not missing Juve matches and you missed almost a whole season when you were in Greece.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It's your socks probably.

If you think I'm sarcastic, tell me one Juve fan from here who is a bigger fan then you.
I don't wear socks :D

from the girls I agree
but all the guys fapping over juve are bigger then me or at least even big

but since I don't can take this as a compliment all though I love juve very much :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well, you're a guy. You can't really expect Janna to start a fist fight against Ivan Cordoba. You're indeed a huge Juve fan, but Janna is slightly bigger fan than you. She's not missing Juve matches and you missed almost a whole season when you were in Greece.
yeah but in Greece i was herald as a God by panathinaikos fans and thanked me (as if i was like the sole rep of Juventus in that part of greece) for thrashing olympiakos in the CL 7-0, one guy even allowed me to use his internet cafe free of charge cause he was a massive panathinaikos fan and i always went there in my Juve shirt :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
yeah but in Greece i was herald as a God by panathinaikos fans and thanked me (as if i was like the sole rep of Juventus in that part of greece) for thrashing olympiakos in the CL 7-0, one guy even allowed me to use his internet cafe free of charge cause he was a massive panathinaikos fan and i always went there in my Juve shirt :D
I would love to be your grandkid to hear all the stories you have to give.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
oh i was a good boy anyways i was a virgin at the time :) tbh i had some bad luck with the women whilst working abroad, but thats a story for another day i guess, don't want to de-rail this thread or send people off to sleep :)
It is the Reveal Yourself​ thread afterall. And your stories are always incredible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
why it is weird to not wear socks now :( since I lay in bed :janna:

ofcourse I wear bras :wth;
You said that you don't wear socks, as in never. You should have said that you're not wearing socks right now then.

:tup: on the latter part.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
oh i was a good boy anyways i was a virgin at the time :) tbh i had some bad luck with the women whilst working abroad, but thats a story for another day i guess, don't want to de-rail this thread or send people off to sleep :)
I've always had good luck with foreign women. For some reason they find me more attractive than most girls from my city.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
- Date you lost your virginity: 12
- Live with parents or alone: Parents
- Tuz member you get along with the most: Myself.
- Tuz member you dislike the most: All of you kents.
- (for girls) The male member you'd want to be if you were male: Badass Devil
- (for boys) The female member you'd want to be if you were female: Nicole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)