Reveal yourself! (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If I was a Tuz girl mixture, I'd like to be smart like Hoori, liberal like Kate, charismatic like Katie, tough like Preet, a good person like Cigdem, long legged like Fabi, fun like Sabet and a Juve fan like Janna.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Newbie of 2011 can be only someone who registered between December 1st 2010 and November 30th 2011. I think that Katie and Preet registered earlier so they can't compete there :D

But watch out for Kate, Bolivar.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I do since I asked. Plus, it's a little bit of amusement.
fine then...

Name: Andy Golding
Nick: Panda, G18
Weight: no friggin idea havn't used a scale in years
Height: 5'11
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Nationality: Officially im British but born in Hong Kong
Interests: Music, football, Field Hockey PS3, chillaxing, travel, and of course JUVE!
Music: It varies, in the summer dance tracks i.e. David Guetta right through to material from chase and status, in the winter mainly loving my Nu Metal stuff like Slipknot, and in between all that Linkin Park and your typical rock.
Other teams I support: Notts County
Favorite players: Del Piero, Buffon, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Tudor, Montero, Davids, Zidane, Ferrara, Peruzzi, Di livio, Conte, Antonio Chimenti
Dreaming of: one play taking part in an international game of Hockey, even at vetenary level (50+ years old)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The perfect Tuz male member would have:

- Woody's nose
- My eyebrows
- Rab's eyes
- Byrone's forehead
- Osman's anaconda
- Alen's boobs
- Matti's teeth
- Cumron's personality
- Jack's coolness
- Melo's hair style
- Sheik's goatee
- Bisco's generosity
- Ahmed's sense of humor
- Deneb's physique
- Aaron's hair color
- Andy's sex life
- Seven's nipples
- Kyle's Jew face
- Badass' activeness in sports
- Dru's pants
- Asif's charisma
- Lion's troll tactics
- Swag's swagger
- Cheese' biceps
- Aush's taste in music
- Lapa's drinking problem
- Burke's leadership skills

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
fine then...

Name: Andy Golding
Nick: Panda, G18
Weight: no friggin idea havn't used a scale in years
Height: 5'11
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Nationality: Officially im British but born in Hong Kong
Interests: Music, football, Field Hockey PS3, chillaxing, travel, and of course JUVE!
Music: It varies, in the summer dance tracks David Guetta right through to material from chase and status, in the winter mainly loving my Nu Metal stuff like Slipknot, and in between all that Linkin Park and your typical rock.
Other teams I support: Notts County
Favorite players: Del Piero, Buffon, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Tudor, Montero, Davids, Zidane, Ferrara, Peruzzi, Di livio, Conte, Antonio Chimenti
Dreaming of: one play taking part in an international game of Hockey, even at vetenary level (50+ years old)
Cool, but the newer questions.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Newbie of 2011 can be only someone who registered between December 1st 2010 and November 30th 2011. I think that Katie and Preet registered earlier so they can't compete there :D

Totally forgot that Preet didn't register this year.

ILFJ, you can't compete with Kate man. :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
If I was a Tuz girl mixture, I'd like to be smart like Hoori, liberal like Kate, charismatic like Katie, tough like Preet, a good person like Cigdem, long legged like Fabi, fun like Sabet and a Juve fan like Janna.
you have no idea how much I appreciate that :)

you would lobby for me to include me in the poll :cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cool, but the newer questions.
- Date you lost your virginity: 21
- Live with parents or alone: I live with my mum, although i have the house to myself half the week, but i pay rent so technically i live alone as well
- Tuz member you get along with the most: I can't say i have a definitive answer, i guess i have good relationship with some members and at other times not so good.
- Tuz member you dislike the most: Honestly? has to be seven
- (for girls) The male member you'd want to be if you were male:
- (for boys) The female member you'd want to be if you were female: tough decision cause i adore Katie's smile, yet i love Janna's chilled out approach and her sportiness, with preet's feistiness and a hint of kate's elegance.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
you have no idea how much I appreciate that :)

you would lobby for me to include me in the poll :cry:
Nope, we can't break the rules. I was a moderator when I started the poll thing and I could do everything I wanted, but right now I'm powerless and I will strongly oppose changing the rules. :D

But we will have a new poll this year - "The most awesome member", and I will strongly lobby for your name to be there. Katie and Suli are strong favorites, though.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
- Date you lost your virginity: 21
- Live with parents or alone: I live with my mum, although i have the house to myself half the week, but i pay rent so technically i live alone as well
- Tuz member you get along with the most: I can't say i have a definitive answer, i guess i have good relationship with some members and at other times not so good.
- Tuz member you dislike the most: Honestly? has to be seven
- (for girls) The male member you'd want to be if you were male:
- (for boys) The female member you'd want to be if you were female: tough decision cause i adore Katie's smile, yet i love Janna's chilled out approach and her sportiness, with preet's feistiness and a hint of kate's elegance.
:tup:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Oh boy... Kate...

pfft its not like we're a couple or anything.
Haha, only kidding, mate.

The perfect Tuz male member would have:

- Woody's nose
- My eyebrows
- Rab's eyes
- Byrone's forehead
- Osman's anaconda
- Alen's boobs
- Matti's teeth
- Cumron's personality
- Jack's coolness
- Melo's hair style
- Sheik's goatee
- Bisco's generosity
- Ahmed's sense of humor
- Deneb's physique
- Aaron's hair color
- Andy's sex life
- Seven's nipples
- Kyle's Jew face
- Badass' activeness in sports
- Dru's pants
- Asif's charisma
- Lion's troll tactics
- Swag's swagger
- Cheese' biceps
- Aush's taste in music
- Lapa's drinking problem
- Burke's leadership skills
Fuck, I'm not on that list.

Totally forgot that Preet didn't register this year.

ILFJ, you can't compete with Kate man. :D
I know... I can still be second and beat your ass :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And another poll suggestion - "The biggest asshole of 2011"

I nominate myself, Byrone, Andy and Snoop. Seven went AWOL so he's not considered.

Any other suggestions for this poll?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)