RESULTS: Incubo's NO HOLDS BARRED Poll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

5. Poster who probably fantasizes over Vilhelmas ’s picture: Lilliana . Notable mention: Incuborossonero.

12. Two members you would LEAST like to have dinner with?
Fliakis & Lilianna

14. Member who usually ‘speaks’ for everyone. Sergio
Notable Mention: Fliakis.

35. Odds that Vilhelmas and Lilianna would hit it off in person? (percentage wise) Below 30%
:lazy:

thank god there's sergio.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
42. Poster who is probably secretly a Milan fan? Martin.
Since when is that a secret?? I'm a Milan fan on and off. I know lots of Milan people, like many of them. I used to frequent a Milan forum, heck I even ran for moderator in the Milan forum on XT a while back. I've even posted several pieces of Milan propaganda in my time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
WOOHOO I didn't get the chipmunk award :party: I was worried for a second there :stress:

I was the one who was most likely to fantasise over Emma's pic? :rolleyes: Does anyone read around here? :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
WOOHOO I didn't get the chipmunk award :party: I was worried for a second there :stress:

I was the one who was most likely to fantasise over Emma's pic? :rolleyes: Does anyone read around here? :)
did i really deserve to get the worst avatar award?!! :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh, sorry about that mate, I really didn't think my vote would make a difference :eek: I thought I was like, the only one who put you down for worst avatar.

Don't take it personally though mate :D

Besides, your current avatar's gotta be one of my favourites in the forum now ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Erik thought the same things... this joke is ruining my image :down:

the reason why i started using the newer darker blue ripple was that the older didn't have such a great resolution. (i liked the older one too, it also matched the color-shades of the forums more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)