RESULTS: Incubo's NO HOLDS BARRED Poll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
"A Dutch Ass Crack"? Now that is really mean.
Can't value it a lot personally. Seeing as the person who said was too couardish to do it to my face. Says more about him/her than it does about me.

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Erik, do you travel by plane? :howler:
I do actually :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    seriously...

show some balls/Pride/Dignity Nick and keep your word!
    show some respect for yourself for godsake!
    I wouldn't consider posting a pic on an internet forum showing respect for myself...quite the opposite actually...

but I digress.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    sad attempt at derailing the point.

What does your word mean to you?

If someone else won, and it was his idea, would you accept that as an excuse?
    I think not.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #88

i dont care about the pic itself, the issue is bigger than that. The kid is screwing his own dignity!

it's for himself.... posting another pic, or an unclear pic or a small pic of himself is like posting nothing.....
    Therein lies your problem...you have this high road of moral superiority and discreetly paint a picture of yourself as the wise man on the mountain spewing out the right from the wrong to the simpletons and then put dignity in the same issue as posting a pic on a forum. If you took this poll seriously therein lies another problem...chill the fvck out.
    I lost all respect in your eyes?? Over a poll...guess what: questioning someone's DIGNITY over the results of a poll (a poll as serious as a drunk circus clown at a town hall meeting) just destroyed that picture of yourself you tried so dearly to paint. Anyhow it seems everyone saw through it long ago.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90
    sad attempt at derailing the point.

What does your word mean to you?

If someone else won, and it was his idea, would you accept that as an excuse?
    I think not.
    My word? See the difference between an internet forum and REAL LIFE. Trust me confucious__ this is not real life no matter how badly you want it to be.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    there is nothing phylosopical about this man. just say it. you dont wanna post the pic and you cant keep your word. as simple as that
    your right..it was an poll based on dumb ass questions. If you want to get technical here and use REAL LIFE ideology on this then we can:
    Nina never agreed to it..she doesn't have to post (as I stated).
    Then I ask: Where did I agree to it?? (If you want to get technical)
    More over, it was a tie..no ONE winner.

This is a load of horseshit..can't believe I'm wasting my time with this shite.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    It is a forum, yes, but I think what we say and do reflects who and what we are for real. IMO (as with every friggin post, it's an opinion.. if you don't see that, then you have a problem) you just showed us a very bad side of yourself.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

your right..it was an poll based on dumb ass questions. If you want to get technical here and use REAL LIFE ideology on this then we can:

surely u were jus taking the piss?? cos it was funny.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

do you see anyone trying to get nina to post?
    I dont even think she should post.

yeah indirectly agreed to it by saying that the one who wins the poll has to post. nobody else agreed on this. you saying this implies that you agree to it. I'd love to throw a few personal insults now.

a tie you say, eh?! .. Is that the best you could do?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #98
    It is a forum, yes, but I think what we say and do reflects who and what we are for real. IMO (as with every friggin post, it's an opinion.. if you don't see that, then you have a problem) you just showed us a very bad side of yourself.
    How does this reflect REAL LIFE?

Padovano is an attorney and acts the most goofy here.
    Stuart is like a 14 year old kid yet is a Moderator who people thought was 22 or something.
    Don Bes writes like a typical 20 something North American slacker yet is actually a recent immigrant of Albania.
    I have been called everything from a rascist to fascist to right wing dictator yet work for a UN office.

So I guess in real life Padovano frolicks with sheep in his spare time.
    ....Sergio worships Samatar.
    ....Nina dates Padovano.
    ....Vilhelmas beats on Lilliana.

People come here to talk soccer....and beyond that..they come here to let go...this is the furthest thing from real life.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #99
    you're right, this is a waste of time ... IMO the damage you made to yourself Nike is already done.

ciao!
    stop taking the internet so seriously because that will cause you long term social damage confucious__

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)