Respaul's Juve Pepsi Challenge (8 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I think I got around 14 right....damn I think I got number 2 wrong I can't believe it.

There were two more questions I should have known but I feel ashamed I didn't know them.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The questions were easy, medium and hard but that also depends on people in here and how much they have been following juve etc.

I didn't understand what q19 had to do with juve knowledge though.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OK, I'm doing it now, and I know I'll do bad because I've been following Juve for only like 7 years now, so I dont really know much abou players before...

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #105
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

I didn't understand what q19 had to do with juve knowledge though.
    He he.. It didnt, I jus wanted a question everyone would have to guess at incase we had a tie

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I just answered... I answered only 13 questions and half of those were wrong... Pretty hard if you ask me, especially for someone that's young and hasnt had time to follow Juve...

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #107
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    I just answered... I answered only 13 questions and half of those were wrong... Pretty hard if you ask me, especially for someone that's young and hasnt had time to follow Juve...
    Ok.. As I said its a trial run

Everyones opinion in this thread will make the next quiz more balanced for all

Thanks for taking part

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I don't think it can ever be balanced considering some people will always know more about juve and its past than others. maybe next time we can have an easy and hard level and people choose to compete accordingly? your call ;)

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #110
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I don't think it can ever be balanced considering some people will always know more about juve and its past than others. maybe next time we can have an easy and hard level and people choose to compete accordingly? your call ;)
    Thats not a bad idea:thumb:

I know we cant make one quiz balanced but maybe make it a little more even

Plus the other thing is that even if someone gets 0.. they will hopefully get something out of it.. when they read the answers

So hopefully even if not quite fair (overall) it will be worthwhile

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I instinctively clicked on the pm before the page loaded fully without seeing what it was, so I was forced to get started. Then in the middle of it, my browser crashed and I had to restart it, hope I beat that 28min deadline :D

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #112
    A quick apology

Jus noticed that on the first couple of pms sent (jus 2 I think)
    one of the questions had some how moved out of place, which may have been slightly confusing... All questions were present and correct though.
    Theres no reason it should have affected your ability to complete the quiz though.

Sorry

(martin yours was one)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    I also had that one question was somewhere it wasn't supposed to be, but no problem. Wouldn't remember the answer anyway if it was even in the correct place:D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I took it now, I thought it was very good.

I found the difficulty to be very good, I knew the answer to many questions, and on other questions I knew enough to make qualified guesses. I had ten minutes to spare, and I sat there thinking about several questions for a quite some time, so next time I think we could shave 10-15 minutes of the time next time.

Great quiz Paul. :thumb: :cool:

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #120
    Cheers guys

Gray and juvelover,
    Even though entrance is closed, as its a test run and im gonna be waiting a little while for all the replies...

I'll send you the quiz.. if you dont wanna do it jus discard it, but if you do remember there is a 28 minute time limit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)