Respaul's Juve Pepsi Challenge 2005 - 2nd Edition (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
Ha! Imagine if this milanista won a quiz on Juventus!

Paul, you can actually PM me the questions, as I will be gone for 2 weeks on Friday and I shall therefore try to answer them this week if I find the time.

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53
    I'll try and sort that out tomorrow... Not sure if i'll have time as im away from thurs till tues...

If not... doesnt really matter... This thread will be open for a while yet to allow for a decent number of entrants plus a fair amount of time has to be allowed for people to have time to take part...

So if i cant sort it for you earlier... when you get back will be fine... but i'll try

The whole thing took about 3 weeks last time

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Ill try. I care nothing for knowing about Juventuz but I bet I can still beat some of the 'fans'. If not though, that will suck. Send me the answers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Will this be set up by the weekend? I don't know how much time I'll have this week and after the weekend cuz of classes. But the weekend is indeed ideal.

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #57
    Attempts will be made to have it aailable soon... Though i would like to wait for more entrants and do everyone at once rather than some getting it now and others later... But we will see... As i said once its sent theres no hurry for a response... time isnt an issue

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Am looking forward, did you say we have a week from the time we open the PM?
    No you donut

You will have probably a week from when i send you the pm ....

Once you open it you have a pre-determined time... Probably 25 mins to reply to it with your answers....

The week is purely to allow people to find a space of 25mins or so in their lives to take part...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)