Respaul's Juve Pepsi Challenge 2005 - 2nd Edition (5 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Please Zlatan, I started supporting Juve in 98 and did not get really involved until 2001. Talk about a newbie. ;)

Perhaps, but I went through a war, nearly got killed and was without any source of Juve information until, say, 2000 :p

In the 95-2000 period I had bigger issues to worry about, say adapting to a new country, learning a new language, returning to a war torn country...

Face it man, you cant win this one, I have more excuses than you :D ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Perhaps, but I went through a war, nearly got killed and was without any source of Juve information until, say, 2000 :p

In the 95-2000 period I had bigger issues to worry about, say adapting to a new country, learning a new language, returning to a war torn country...

Face it man, you cant win this one, I have more excuses than you :D ;)
You know, I never thought about it that way. I could never conceive to do any of that.

In any case...............you do have better excuses.

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    Glad your in andy and burke...

As i said this years is easier than the last... a bit more aimed at recent times...

There are a few toughies though

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    Welcome Dan... (though not warranting even the slightest mention in your dedi... dont know if you should be allowed :D )

Your added

Wheres our new and old leaders then ?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    So all these questions will be about Juve's history I assume? Sounds like fun however I will probably not perform so well in questions that have to do with titles won before 1985.

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    So all these questions will be about Juve's history I assume? Sounds like fun however I will probably not perform so well in questions that have to do with titles won before 1985.
    Some... alot of this one is fairly recent... but along the same lines as before... Did you read the questions to last years quiz ? (page 8 of link in first post)

Dont worry... the highest mark from this forum last time was about 22 out of 40... you will all do fine

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Some... alot of this one is fairly recent... but along the same lines as before... Did you read the questions to last years quiz ? (page 8 of link in first post)

Dont worry... the highest mark from this forum last time was about 22 out of 40... you will all do fine
    Nah I didn't see the questions....lemme check them out.

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    One thing... Allthough it went well last time... Some people that entered decided against it once they had seen the questions...

If your gonna take part... please do the quiz...

Your scores dont matter... its jus a bit of fun and your results wont be made public unless you are at the top of the results table...

Along with fun... the odd person might learn something.... I dont promise that though

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    Allthough less historical... and overall slightly easier... there are more questions that require easy forgettable answers...

eg. What year did we....

who scored to win...

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    Welcome Dan... (though not warranting even the slightest mention in your dedi... dont know if you should be allowed :D )

Your added

Wheres our new and old leaders then ?
    In fairness, how often have we conversed on the forums? I think you sent me a PM once helping me about Catenaccio but that was that.

Though I could quickly write up something about you really want.. :D

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Umlaut, and you probably can't, I have German as my second language and Russian as my third on my keyboard. :cool: :geek:
    There should be an alt combination... I know i have to use one to write my first name... I'll check later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)