Repurcusions for Roma (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

really? and who should be punished? roma is responsible for the security of the players and officials.

Yeah i have seen it on tv, and it wasnt pretty, but
What shall Roma do?, inspect every single human to see if they dont have a lighter in its pocket, jacket etc. Things like these can never be guaranteed as long as some fans is stupid enough to throw things. They should be punished for their individual actions, be refused to enter the stadium rest of the season. Not Roma, -imagine an example if a Juve hater, weared a juve jersey and threw a little object on the referees or opponents, then Juve would be punished, its not fair.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
what did Mexes do anyhow?

IMO, uefa shud not continue the game....let the game end with 1-0 against Roma. and then ban the rest home games

He kicked a player after the whistle has been blown

He is learning from Cassano and Totti :D :D :D :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
they should be at least banned from playing in front of a playing crowd and instead condemned to an empty stadium for the rest of the season in european competition.

Sep 28, 2002
roma should be punished severely. ban from europe should be fine. ok, as emerson said, if pne fan throws something its not really fair towards the club, but if the whole curbva are throwing objects and cursing the ref some more action should be taken. if not, they'll thing that they can get away with stuff like this every time and similar things can happen again and again and again.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Fliakis we all saw it was the whole curva inciting to violence.

Look at the pretty face of Frisk after the Romanist beauty treatment.

xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I really hope they sanction Roma with a 0-3 and they ban Olimpico for at least tis whole season.

Having to travel to another city in order to watch CL games will not only boost the other city economy, but also remind to Romanisti that their Fascist attitude does not pay.

xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Yes, Roma's shares lost 8,39% on the market today. Well, I guess after all Sensi is paying for inciting people to violence.

xziz

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sounds like Roma should take a lesson, building upon their horrendous fan behavior last year: just relocate the team to Palermo. :rolleyes: They're probably going to play all their home games there this season anyway, at this rate.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
roma should be punished harshly, Kiev should get 3-0 victory, and roma should get a large fine and they should be forced to play the rest of their euro-games in empty stadium... these kind of actions can't be tolerated...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is what one Roma fan wrote to me:

i recognize that, as most rubentini foreign fans, you know as little of calcio as i may know of NHL (btw, nothing). rubentus cheats in different ways, or better it can be taken as example for the different meaning of cheating.

rubentus is expression of italian worst political and economic powers, since it's owned from early '900 by Agnelli family. In italy, everyone bowes to powers. Referee are no heroes, they act as common people. Referee had always favored rubentus. List is quite long, you can check for recent times at www.antijuve.com.

rubentus controls players trading in italy, but not through normal money power of prestige, but through an association of agents, GEA, owned by the sons of Moggi, Lippi, Geronzi, Tanzi. GEA represents the vast majority of top serie a players.

Moggi is not just a powerful and hated football manager. He's actually a true criminal. He has been involved in all major italian football scandals: in 1980 for Calcioscommesse; during his years at Napoli, he frequented known camorristi; during his Torino experience, he was involved in a big prostitute scandals (he offered prostitute to referee to have favors in uefa comptition), and also in the lentini scandal (the biggest tax fraud in italian football history); during his years in rome where he was general manager for AsRoma, he dealt with Ferrara and Sousa but...for Juve. BTW, Moggi is commonly referred in italy as Lucky Luciano (who as you probably know is the name of a famous mafioso).

And i'll mention also the doping scandal even if you prefer to forget it. The trial started with the charge of improper use of drugs, so rubentus was only accused to put players health at risk. After months of investigation and probabation, now public prosecutors are changing the charges: there are clear proof that rubentus used regularly EPO on his players. I read personally all the materials of the trials (depositions of players and experts): i was astonished, i suggest the readings to everyone.

I have a lot of rubentini friends, but at least they have the decency to shut up on this topics. It's a good suggestion also for you.

Ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)