Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
yeah, eurosport do a great job, but they dont show many matchs, if sky uk get the right (never kno:D), theey could do a similar job as what they do with la liga which would be great, we would defo see mor ejuve games, cos right now its rare for juve to be on eurosport.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
yeah, eurosport do a great job, but they dont show many matchs, if sky uk get the right (never kno:D), theey could do a similar job as what they do with la liga which would be great, we would defo see mor ejuve games, cos right now its rare for juve to be on eurosport.
If you look at the numbers of games shown... sky have actually shown roughly the same number of liga games as eurosport have serie a games... most of the year eurospoert were showing 3 games a weekend plus highlight compared to much of the year sky only showing 2 plus highlights, though lately sky have shown 4 and with the end season shared time rules in serie a eurosport can only show one.

Also eurosport (and sky for liga) do not get to choose the match... early season you get a fairly even spread of the big teams with the champions getting the bigger share and as the season progresses you get more of the leader and second place teams... so being that we were out of the running a while back... we have had less showings over the latter part of the seaon... last year we dominated the last games.

Personally it doesnt bother me as i jus watch them on sky calcio if i cant go to the game itself... Sorry that was a bit selfish

I would prefer it to be kept on eurosport

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
can u write the link where u got the pic.?
I could but its pointless... as i said earlier, the way juve bizz is laid out as a financial site... looking at any one page is pointless ,you need to go through the site and put it togeather yourself.... all the info is there for you, jus go to the official juventus website and look

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
so where do you you think juve should play their games when the redevelopment starts?
If I'm not mistaken only parts of the stadium will be closed when the works will be on, so Juve won't have to move to another stadium.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

If I'm not mistaken only parts of the stadium will be closed when the works will be on, so Juve won't have to move to another stadium.
Cool! Then I guess they will have to close down the tribunes with a fence or something. It will be interesting to see.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Great pics, Paul......
Thanks! :D

So, they are building a new stadium inside the current Delle Alpi and keeping the outside structure....I see
Good, I quite like the structure of the Stadio itself, just the running tracks...:yuck:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Good question... but it will be pretty good :)

I've always liked Kappa over all other producers... and former Roma's and Italia's "Kombat" is the best jersey I've ever seen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)