Red Hot Chili Peppers (1 Viewer)

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #81
    I have basically been tired of RHCP for a long time, but I decided to give By the Way a go once again, and it luckily still held up. I'll go as far to say that it is their best album, mostly because of the quality of the slower tracks that never hit the radio. The main singles By the Way and Can't Stop are of course great too. These songs should be highlighted more often:
    Venice Queen is one of my favorites from the album :agree:

Yesterday was the birthday of this album, by the way

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #85
    So how many times have you seen them live and what's your favorite album?
    Just once :sad: since I hear them (started 8 years ago) they have only came twice to Mexico, and on the first one I was just 10 or 11, and on March of this year I had the chance to go. It was quite peculiar tho :D

My favorite album must be Stadium Arcadium, some people may not like it but it's special for me 'cause I started to follow them for that record. And it's also pretty good IMO :)

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Haha, you are a young one then. :p I started following them around Californication and By the Way. Have seen them twice. :klin: One of them was probably the worst concert in my life, the other time was pretty good.

Stadium Arcadium is not a bad album at all, it just has too many fillers. They should have made a regular album instead of the double album, and it would have been much better.

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #87
    Haha, you are a young one then. :p I started following them around Californication and By the Way. Have seen them twice. :klin: One of them was probably the worst concert in my life, the other time was pretty good.

Stadium Arcadium is not a bad album at all, it just has too many fillers. They should have made a regular album instead of the double album, and it would have been much better.
    What happened? I lost the tickets a few hours before the start of the concert :lol: but Har Mar Superstar included me, and my friend, on the guest list.

I know, and they recorded way more than just 28 songs. At first it was supposed to be a triple album :D

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    What happened? I lost the tickets a few hours before the start of the concert :lol: but Har Mar Superstar included me, and my friend, on the guest list.

I know, and they recorded way more than just 28 songs. At first it was supposed to be a triple album :D
    http://translate.google.dk/translat.../ECE338729/red-hot-chili-peppers-var-pinlige/

Har Mar Star included you on the guest list? What? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Voller is a RHCP fan. :depressed
    Well, they ain't worth nothing compared to Beangrowers. :strong:

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #94
    :confused: I've heard a lot of people mad about great concerts tho, like this one on Chorzow Poland in 2007, it was fantastic (my favorite) and some people got really mad

Yeah, it's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Me and my friend were outside the arena, hopeless, without tickets because I lost them. And then, I see these five guys comming to us, I approach them and tell them what happened, they wish us good luck and leave, but then this man

This beautiful man saved my ass and included us in the guest list.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    :confused: I've heard a lot of people mad about great concerts tho, like this one on Chorzow Poland in 2007, it was fantastic (my favorite) and some people got really mad

Yeah, it's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Me and my friend were outside the arena, hopeless, without tickets because I lost them. And then, I see these five guys comming to us, I approach them and tell them what happened, they wish us good luck and leave, but then this man

This beautiful man saved my ass and included us in the guest list.
    Nah, trust me, that concert was :pado:
    The problem was that they suddenly pushed in the Live Earth concert in UK on the same day, and Kiedis was definitely high during the whole concert (and not in a good way). The other guys really tried to get it working, but it just went apeshit no matter what they tried. Kiedis couldn't even remember the lyrics...

Haha, cool story with the concert! :D But how the hell do you lose the tickets in the first place? :confused:

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #96
    Nah, trust me, that concert was :pado:
    The problem was that they suddenly pushed in the Live Earth concert in UK on the same day, and Kiedis was definitely high during the whole concert (and not in a good way). The other guys really tried to get it working, but it just went ape$#@! no matter what they tried. Kiedis couldn't even remember the lyrics...

Haha, cool story with the concert! :D But how the hell do you lose the tickets in the first place? :confused:
    The very same day? Well that's something, two concerts on a day. Kiedis ALWAYS forgets the lyrics :lol:. And really? High? That's not something I really wanted to hear :sad: he has been, supposedly, clean for a long time

I don't know man, we took a taxi and I had the tickets on my pocket, but then when we got to the arena, the tickets where lost. We think that maybe the man that drived the taxi stole our tickets :shifty:

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    The very same day? Well that's something, two concerts on a day. Kiedis ALWAYS forgets the lyrics :lol:. And really? High? That's not something I really wanted to hear :sad: he has been, supposedly, clean for a long time

I don't know man, we took a taxi and I had the tickets on my pocket, but then when we got to the arena, the tickets where lost. We think that maybe the man that drived the taxi stole our tickets :shifty:
    But I saw RHCP back in '11 as well, and they were great there, and Kiedis didn't fuck up there at all. Kiedis definitely seemed high in '07, no doubt about it, and he mumbled through many of the songs. I can't say for sure if he was high, but he was definitely very, very weird. Everyone at that concert definitely thought that was the case This was his outfit :D:

How can you take a cab in Mexico to a concert and not guard the tickets with your life? :disagree: Anyway, awesome it turned out well. :D

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #98
    But I saw RHCP back in '11 as well, and they were great there, and Kiedis didn't $#@! up there at all. Kiedis definitely seemed high in '07, no doubt about it, and he mumbled through many of the songs. I can't say for sure if he was high, but he was definitely very, very weird. Everyone at that concert definitely thought that was the case This was his outfit :D:

How can you take a cab in Mexico to a concert and not guard the tickets with your life? :disagree: Anyway, awesome it turned out well. :D
    You were a really lucky guy then :D look at 2:04 here totally fucked the song
    The same thing that he wore the whole tour :D the one that impresses me is Flea :confused:, they really look weird there

Yes :) I was a very lucky boy there, and they were extremly nice people, even after the concert they went out and talked a bit with me and my friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)