Real Scandal Here... (21 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Yeah :lol:
That Inter(cet)tiamo ("we intercept"--> "Inter(cet)Iloveyou" ) touch is genial :D

I have others:

Winner "a tavolino" (not on the field) of the oscar for the best not original passport and for the best special turnover effect (or trick).

There is who wins on the field (written in black and white) and who wins if there is field (in black and blue).
Official pic of the campione d'Italia team.

"take your time (to eat), no one saw me"

All by Wiggum

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
6) Inter risks (a big word, since we already know about Corona, the interista) more in the false turnovers case. They already received deferimenti (one of those who got them was Oriali) for a secondary instance of the Brunelli case, but no one decided about the plusvalences connected.

Oriali is also the one who managed to get a stolen driving licence to create a false passport for Recoba (and was condemned to the ordinary justice to 6 months of jail, later converted to a fine. The case got prescripted by the sportive justice). Brunelli accused the Milan/Inter duo to have falsified his signature in the contracts used to create the plusvalences. Oriali, Oriali.. :disagree:
They risk more charges? Do they all center around Brunelli, or are there other financial scams which have been uncovered?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
They risk more charges? Do they all center around Brunelli, or are there other financial scams which have been uncovered?
At the moment the deferimenti were just for the missing heath insurances (and such) in Brunelli's (false) contracts.
But the main point of Brunelli's case is that it undercovered many irregolarities in Milan's and Inter's turnovers and for these irregolarities they still haven't received any deferimenti (that would be the start of the legal procedures).

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #645
    Foschi to sue ref!
    Monday 5 March, 2007
    Palermo sporting director Rino Foschi has stated that he will take legal action against referee Stefano Ayroldi following the match with Messina.

The Rosanero were defeated 2-0 in the Sicilian derby on Sunday, but were furious with Ayroldi, who was accused of taking decisions in bad faith in order to favour 'bigger clubs.’

Foschi, who was also red carded, declared after the game that it was a shame, as Palermo had dominated the match and had been denied two penalties.

“I am waiting for the disciplinary commission to hand out the ban and then I will sue Ayroldi,” said the director in an interview with local network Tgs.

“He provoked me and laughed at me. I know that a club official should not take legal action against a referee, but I will be the first one to do so,” continued the Rosanero.

“At the end of the first half our men were complaining because we had been denied a penalty and I tried to calm them down, but then I realised that Ayroldi was laughing at me.

“I just told him that all that chaos was basically his fault. After the break I headed towards the bench but I was told that I had been red carded.

“I asked for some explanation, but the referee refused to speak to me, both then and after the match.”

President Maurizio Zamparini (pictured) renewed his threat to quit football and Foschi cannot deny that something strange happened in Messina, although he doesn’t like to use the word conspiracy.

“I wouldn’t change a single word I said. Unfortunately, there is no one to speak to when these things happen, who do you complain to?

“No one would have been able to remain calm in that situation. What happened was strange, I don’t want to talk about a conspiracy, but there is definitely something I don’t understand.

“In any case, my problems with Ayroldi have nothing to do with the dressing room. The team is calm and not nervous at all. As a matter of fact, the players’ Press silence has ended,” concluded Foschi.

Football in Italy is much better now with Juve in B. :rolleyes:

Pancalli on the refs bad decisions: "I guess we just have to laugh it off".

Last year they would have made a 2 and a half day case and blamed it on Juve, now it's just normal. ma vaffffanc*l* va!!!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I wouldn't want to jinx it, but I have something to share: the Giùlemanidallajuve association appealed yesterday to the European court for our case, with Mr Luc Misson as a lawyer.
    Mr Misson was one of the lawyers of the Bosman case :)

Answering to an e-mail he was sent, he said to be "très choqué de voir comment cette affaire a été traitée" (very shocked too see how our case has been treated).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I wouldn't want to jinx it, but I have something to share: the Giùlemanidallajuve association appealed yesterday to the European court for our case, with Mr Luc Misson as a lawyer.
    Mr Misson was one of the lawyers of the Bosman case :)

Answering to an e-mail he was sent, he said to be "très choqué de voir comment cette affaire a été traitée" (very shocked too see how our case has been treated).
    Can something be done with this appeal?? I mean, what´s the purpose of it??

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    The purpose is to bring Juve to its pre-calciopoli status (Scudetti, Serie A and CL spot included).

From the Giùlemanidallajuve announcement:
    La sociètà deve essere rimessa nelle condizioni ottimale di continuare a svolgere le sue attività come prima di calciopoli, recuperando il suo palmarès, essendo riamessa in A e nelle competizioni internazionali.
    The club has to be brought back to an optimal situation to do its activities like it did before Calciopoli, gaining its titles back and being back admitted to Serie A and to the international competitions.

(We could be also talking about money, to payback what we lost financially because of this summer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    The purpose is to bring Juve to its pre-calciopoli status (Scudetti, Serie A and CL spot included).

From the Giùlemanidallajuve announcement:

The club has to be brought back to an optimal situation to do its activities like it did before Calciopoli, gaining its titles back and being back admitted to Serie A and to the international competitions.

(We could be also talking about money, to payback what we lost financially because of this summer)
    Well, getting our revoked scudetti, our money and our international status would be great...
    being admitted back to A, its too late! we are on the course 2 win promotion to A n few months!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Is there any slim hope for this to happen?
    I guess we can't really quantify the hope, since it's a pretty unique case, like the Bosman one was.
    We have nothing to lose, anyway, and just having tried is something to be proud about, since it's a lot more than what the club did.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Well, getting our revoked scudetti, our money and our international status would be great...
    being admitted back to A, its too late! we are on the course 2 win promotion to A n few months!
    Of course it's too late, but we would figure again as a club that has never been relegated :wink:

What is going on about the europian court ?:confused:
    Since you can understand Italian, you should try to read it from here, it'll surely be more complete:
    http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40956

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    I guess we can't really quantify the hope, since it's a pretty unique case, like the Bosman one was.
    We have nothing to lose, anyway, and just having tried is something to be proud about, since it's a lot more than what the club did.
    Yes, and the fact that some brave Juventini brothers and sister did this makes me feel proud inside. :)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Of course it's too late, but we would figure again as a club that has never been relegated :wink:
    :agree: I completely agree with u on both points...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)